|Do you hate flipsy-doodling? Do you find that there is nothing more annoying than having to disconnect your arse from the couch/comfy chair for every seven minutes of music? Then you're probably too lazy to say "I love you Sloth!", but you're definitively lazy enough to appreciate their innovation which... Ah, let's face it. It won't revolutionize the music industry. I'm guessing that's a good thing? In any case. Instead of putting seven minutes of music on a seven inch vinyl you'll now get it on one CDr. Sloth has been good enough to provide the listener with a three minute intermission (track 5), giving you, the listener, the pleasure of hearing the disk get flipsy-doodled for you! It even comes in the cover of a seven inch vinyl, enabling you to put it on the shelf alongside the other vinyl records you have so you can pretend it's a real record of Potterian magic! Now that's good technology for you!|
Except the intermission none of the tracks last more than a minute and a half. They contain plenty of humping drums and silly noises, but few coherent vocals. It contains much the same music as you'll find on 'Sloth's Lack Of Sleep Volume 2 (No Pun Intended)', 'Graphic Training Aid' and 'Trick Or Treat Time With Octi'. And no, this is not doom metal. This is stupid, silly and untelligent noisecore. I love it!
ěh... But wait... Seven minutes? You'd be able to fit that onto one of the sides on a seven inch. Heeeey! I've been cheated! I wouldn't have needed to flipsy-doodle this anyways! Bah. Now all I've got is seven minutes of good music... And that's good enough.
1. You Look Like You're Government Assissted(I'm Not Saying You Should Be).
2. Casket Of Toys
3. Demagnatize The World. Be A Part Of Being Apart.
4. Duanecantation Part 2.
5. Intermission(This Is The Part Where You'd Have To Get Up Off Your Ass And Flip The Record)
6. Death Metal Is The Way To Live But Please Play Disco At My Funeral.
7. ...And The Zealots Questioned Lazarus + Dead Sexy Cunt(Not Hidden Bonerus Track).
8. Bounce The Balls Off Of "Trey's" Face.
9. Your Band Is Really In Touch With Their Feminine Side.
Duration : Approx. 10 minutes.
Visit the Sloth (US) bandpage.