SolitudeProd
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:33 am



Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Am I Nonsensing Properly? 
Author Message
Forum User

Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:58 am
Posts: 48
Reply with quote
Post Am I Nonsensing Properly?

Last time around, I became a Forum Addict in record time (less than a month) because of my superior nonsensing skills.

Now I've fallen out of practice. Help me relearn my skills.

Tickle cow buxom out of a tree.


Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:45 am
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:22 am
Posts: 1061
Reply with quote
Post 

Just make a script that submits random characters to various topics :;):

...or riddle me this (answer the first thing that come to your mind, and as fast as possible):
"If the refrigerator is white, what does a cow drink?"

_________________
"It is not an easy thing to see a Squirrel, especially one that does not wish to be seen."


Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:59 am
Posts: 2721
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Reply with quote
Post 

atolonen wrote:
Just make a script that submits random characters to various topics :;):

...or riddle me this (answer the first thing that come to your mind, and as fast as possible):
"If the refrigerator is white, what does a cow drink?"


Beans!

_________________
Peace is a waste of time.


Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:54 pm
Profile
Forum User

Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:58 am
Posts: 48
Reply with quote
Post 

Karnagoz wrote:
atolonen wrote:
Just make a script that submits random characters to various topics :;):

...or riddle me this (answer the first thing that come to your mind, and as fast as possible):
"If the refrigerator is white, what does a cow drink?"


Beans!


And Frogs!


Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:53 pm
Profile
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 3:34 am
Posts: 1533
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: Am I Nonsensing Properly?

Numen Wraith. wrote:
Last time around, I became a Forum Addict in record time (less than a month) because of my superior nonsensing skills.

Now I've fallen out of practice. Help me relearn my skills.


Reach deeply into the dark recesses of your brain...you'll find it all waiting there - just turn the key, open the door, and unleash the nonsense!!!! You have the power!!! :D

_________________
If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Don't look down on anybody unless you are helping them up.


Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:16 pm
Profile
Forum User

Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:58 am
Posts: 48
Reply with quote
Post Re: Am I Nonsensing Properly?

strigoi wrote:
Numen Wraith. wrote:
Last time around, I became a Forum Addict in record time (less than a month) because of my superior nonsensing skills.

Now I've fallen out of practice. Help me relearn my skills.


Reach deeply into the dark recesses of your brain...you'll find it all waiting there - just turn the key, open the door, and unleash the nonsense!!!! You have the power!!! :D


*Opens a door*

Umm... strigoi... this is a mop closet.

And stop it with that porno music.

Wait...

Image

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:22 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 

atolonen wrote:
"If the refrigerator is white, what does a cow drink?"
Milk.

What?


Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:55 pm
Forum User

Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:58 am
Posts: 48
Reply with quote
Post 

Tuska wrote:
atolonen wrote:
"If the refrigerator is white, what does a cow drink?"
Milk.

What?


I think you've been sniffing too many goats.


Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:56 pm
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:59 am
Posts: 2721
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Reply with quote
Post 

I think I can safely say that I have the most legs.

_________________
Peace is a waste of time.


Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:00 pm
Profile
Forum User

Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:58 am
Posts: 48
Reply with quote
Post 

Yeah, well I can do push ups without using my arms.


Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:54 pm
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:59 am
Posts: 2721
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Reply with quote
Post 

Numen Wraith. wrote:
Yeah, well I can do push ups without using my arms.


You're talking to a robot.

_________________
Peace is a waste of time.


Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:39 pm
Profile
Forum User

Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:58 am
Posts: 48
Reply with quote
Post 

Karnagoz wrote:
Numen Wraith. wrote:
Yeah, well I can do push ups without using my arms.


You're talking to a robot.


About my talents below the waist.


Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:57 pm
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:59 am
Posts: 2721
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Reply with quote
Post 

Numen Wraith. wrote:
Karnagoz wrote:
Numen Wraith. wrote:
Yeah, well I can do push ups without using my arms.


You're talking to a robot.


About my talents below the waist.


Exactly.

_________________
Peace is a waste of time.


Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:18 pm
Profile
Forum User

Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:58 am
Posts: 48
Reply with quote
Post 

Karnagoz wrote:
Numen Wraith. wrote:
Karnagoz wrote:
Numen Wraith. wrote:
Yeah, well I can do push ups without using my arms.


You're talking to a robot.


About my talents below the waist.


Exactly.


This is the nonsense forum, no?


Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:49 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 

Numen Wraith. wrote:
Karnagoz wrote:
Numen Wraith. wrote:
Karnagoz wrote:
Numen Wraith. wrote:
Yeah, well I can do push ups without using my arms.
You're talking to a robot.
About my talents below the waist.
Exactly.
This is the nonsense forum, no?
I made a poll.


Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:37 pm
Reply with quote
Post 

FRIDGES LAUNCHED


Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:25 am
Reply with quote
Post 

ALL YOUR COW-PATS ARE BELONG TO US

RESISTANCE IS TEXTILE

:hidepc:


Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:22 pm
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:24 pm
Posts: 1204
Reply with quote
Post 

Everytime you nonsense - God kills a serious man


Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:45 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 

ratatoeskr wrote:
Everytime you nonsense - God kills a serious man
Good. I hope I never stop.


Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:31 pm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:44 pm
Posts: 895
Location: The garden of earthly delights
Reply with quote
Post 

Also, let me advise you all to avoid the Umbrella-ella-ella song at all cost, for it will steal your soulllzzz.

_________________
Whoopdeefuckingdoo.


Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:09 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.