SolitudeProd
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
I'm outta here. 
Post I'm outta here.

Cruel Shoes wrote:
thx1138 wrote:
Cruel Shoes wrote:
The Black Goat wrote:
Cruel Shoes wrote:
Amphetamines are for morons, I've tried it and did'nt find it funny.
So just beacuse you couldnt handle them/didnt like them it means anybody who takes them is a moron?
exactly
Heh so anyone that likes something you dont is a moron?
you get the point
Cruel Shoes wrote:
Okkultus wrote:
How creative comments you have, 'Cruel Shoes'.
Piss off, there are enough moaners around here. And don't meddle in our discussion, 'Okkultus'.

+
Cruel Shoes wrote:
The music is shit, as well as their artist names. One of the ladies is pretty hot, I tried to add her on myspace but I need to know her last name to add her. :p

+
The endless "true doom"-debate are the reasons why I haven't frequented this site much in the past months.

With moderators like that who needs trolls?

Please delete my account.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:59 am
Something tells me you want a hug, come here...

Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:02 am
What? People take things way to serious in here.
If it has to go this way I'm leaving too.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:49 am
Cruel Shoes wrote:
You're just being emo to get a hug from me too.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:33 pm
Forum User

Lets all get naked and wrestle infront of a roaring log fire.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

I can beat the shit out of you all in wrestling. You won't have a chance.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:03 pm
The Black Goat wrote:
Lets all get naked and wrestle infront of a roaring log fire.
POKÉMON, GOTTA CATCH EM ALL, it's you and me, I know it's my destiny. POKÉMON, GOTTA CATCH EM ALL.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:41 am
Cruel Shoes wrote:
Those were just some of the reasons that made me start to hate this forum.

And I do tend to take it seriously when the forum has gone from good to shit during the years. What started out as a place where people actually could agree to disagree and actually discuss stuff, has become a trolling field because the moderators don't say shit about derailing threads or flaming. And before anyone shouts out "he who has no sin cast the first stone" or some shit like that, yes I have been a dick sometimes, but not all the fuckin' time like some users.

And because I obviously wasn't straightforward enough: Delete my account.

No use having this account anymore since this is my last post.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:06 am
Forum User

Goodbye, Mr. GG Allin's Finnish clone.

I'm as well considering my further stay,
since things here turned to be more and more... awful.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:47 am
Forum User

Having Cruel Shoes as moderator and letting frublz run his gothangst amok... Is this definition what a Dutch "inside joke" is all about?

Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
jpmuikku wrote:
frublz run his gothangst amok
Ahaha.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:12 pm
Forum User

Seriously, though, frublz, you're being a wise-ass a bit too much for your own good. Perhaps it would be good to take a step back and take a look at how the way you post interacts with other people. It might be fun for you the way you're doing it now, but it's also quite annoying to others.

In general, it seems like we (the staff) have all been away from these forums too much. Maybe it's time for some spring cleaning soon? I definitely don't think we should be devolving into another one of those "everything goes" forums. Expect to see some changes, soon.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:25 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Forum User

I agree about cruel shoes not being suitable as a moderator :(
i really enjoyed reading the discussions in the forum but not anymore...:S

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:57 am
Profile WWW
Staff Member
Staff Member

I stand behind Oscar (Quallath) on this one. We have indeed been away too much. The site is mainly led by students these days and thus there are periods when things are too hard.

My reason for not updating the bandlist or the reviews sections is not just due to our database updates. I've also had to struggle with my girlfriends illness, which almost reached lethal levels at christmas, as well as some seriously hard courses which I need to take. Hopefully it'll all be better when I'm done with my first course this semester.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:09 am
Qwallath wrote:
Seriously, though, frublz, you're being a wise-ass a bit too much for your own good. Perhaps it would be good to take a step back and take a look at how the way you post interacts with other people. It might be fun for you the way you're doing it now, but it's also quite annoying to others.
Yah, I am giving my opinion on this forum, if an opinion can annoy you, I recommend you to stay away from fora. In any sense, mine are far more logically coherent than most crap posted here on anywhere on the net. Why do I come here then? There is very little better to do to kill time. I simply post my opinion, and it is logically coherent, unlike what most here are capable of. If you hate my opinion you do so because of its conclusions, not its reasoning, we live in a world where people say 'Good post, I totally agree.' based on the conclusions in that post alone, and not the reasoning behind it. I have no respect, nor compassion for those who are annoyed by a conclusion, if it annoys you that I continually make logical flaws I can hear it and I invite you if it is so to point those flaws out. Surely it should be possible in my optics to appreciate an argument which concludes in a notion I wholly disagree with but has solid and elegant reasoning. Like the fundamental Catholicism of Pistos, the only way to not agree with a solid argument is to reject its axioms. When two people start with the same axioms and but end up with conclusions which in a sense are negations of each other. Than at least one of them, but probably both as these humans we speak of, have had a non valid reasoning behind it. What you refer to as 'wise-ass' is simply systematically pointing out the logical fallacies and hypocrisies in the western set of morale you and other humans believe in by virtue that it is imprinted into your mind when you were a child with no resistance to it. Noting from the mentality of 'Evening of Light', I have seen that you feel as if you belong to an obscurity, I content in that you are in no such way, you have not been able to mentally block your humanity, you are a human like any other. You believe in ideas that happiness should be achieved, people should be kind to each other, murder is wrong, truth, reality and more of such only because you were raised to believe it and because some are spawned by your humanity. You are not 'alternative' or 'different' to any top 40 breezer slut. Perhaps in extremely slight aspects. Note that these are the words of someone who has really for the greatest part rejected his humanity and therefore can be classed as what you call 'Obscure dark arts', as you address it on Evening of Light, observe how these words annoy you and leave you with no comprehension of their actual meaning and note this as a point that you are human like any other. You are not 'alternative' if there exists an active forum on the web where you can find like minded people as you. Or if you can go to concerts where you will meet people you identify with. Or if you meet people in real life which you consider 'friends'.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:06 pm
Forum User

Last edited by Jelle on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

I think it would be better if people came here not because "there is very little better to do to kill time", or because their posts are "far more logically coherent". People should come here because they love doom metal.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:26 pm
de Tuinman en de Dood wrote:
I think it would be better if people came here not because "there is very little better to do to kill time", or because their posts are "far more logically coherent". People should come here because they love doom metal.
No, they should come here because they want to debate doom metal, inviting only one side of an argument surely is quite futile. Though I would consider myself a appreciator of good doom metal indeed. What is mostly listened here is accessible popular crap of course.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:29 pm
Jelle wrote:
HFA + NPD = STFU
Not even close.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:30 pm
Forum User

Cut into paragraphs, so morons like myself can follow:

frublz wrote:
Yah, I am giving my opinion on this forum, if an opinion can annoy you, I recommend you to stay away from fora. In any sense, mine are far more logically coherent than most crap posted here on anywhere on the net.

Why do I come here then? There is very little better to do to kill time. I simply post my opinion, and it is logically coherent, unlike what most here are capable of. If you hate my opinion you do so because of its conclusions, not its reasoning, we live in a world where people say 'Good post, I totally agree.' based on the conclusions in that post alone, and not the reasoning behind it. I have no respect, nor compassion for those who are annoyed by a conclusion, if it annoys you that I continually make logical flaws I can hear it and I invite you if it is so to point those flaws out.

Surely it should be possible in my optics to appreciate an argument which concludes in a notion I wholly disagree with but has solid and elegant reasoning. Like the fundamental Catholicism of Pistos, the only way to not agree with a solid argument is to reject its axioms. When two people start with the same axioms and but end up with conclusions which in a sense are negations of each other. Than at least one of them, but probably both as these humans we speak of, have had a non valid reasoning behind it.

What you refer to as 'wise-ass' is simply systematically pointing out the logical fallacies and hypocrisies in the western set of morale you and other humans believe in by virtue that it is imprinted into your mind when you were a child with no resistance to it.

Noting from the mentality of 'Evening of Light', I have seen that you feel as if you belong to an obscurity, I content in that you are in no such way, you have not been able to mentally block your humanity, you are a human like any other. You believe in ideas that happiness should be achieved, people should be kind to each other, murder is wrong, truth, reality and more of such only because you were raised to believe it and because some are spawned by your humanity. You are not 'alternative' or 'different' to any top 40 breezer slut. Perhaps in extremely slight aspects. Note that these are the words of someone who has really for the greatest part rejected his humanity and therefore can be classed as what you call 'Obscure dark arts', as you address it on Evening of Light, observe how these words annoy you and leave you with no comprehension of their actual meaning and note this as a point that you are human like any other.

You are not 'alternative' if there exists an active forum on the web where you can find like minded people as you. Or if you can go to concerts where you will meet people you identify with. Or if you meet people in real life which you consider 'friends'.

Amar, seriously. You of all people should understand we all have a different interpretation of words like dark and alternative. The fact remains that these fora are social playing grounds, where you interact with others for each other's enjoyment.

You have certain philosophies which I obviously don't agree with, and that's fine. But you cannot force it upon others, because you take away their enjoyment by the way you write. You have a very logical way of thinking and that's fine, but it's indeed human to try and accomodate people that have different mindsets.

I'll get back to this later.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:16 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next