Doom-metalMDB
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Your favourite film? 
Forum User

Ernest Goes to Jail

NYHC HARDCORE BAND
www.myspace.com/lacedjoint

Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:53 pm
Forum User

fear and loathing in Las Vegas

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:13 am
Forum User

I just mentioned this in another thread, but I'll jump back in here by saying FORBIDDEN ZONE.

First I will let the captures speak for themselves-

If you do not already want to see this film, I don't need to know you.
For further convincing, I will assure this film contains extremely obnoxious, offensive humor,
Satan, weird lip-synching, a topless princess, a toad in a tuxedo,
lots of half-naked slaves, tar pits, a boy who thinks he's a chicken, and a school shooting.
truer than true!

BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 am
Forum User

Dead Zone. Its hard to pick just one but i never get tired of that movie.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:19 am
Forum User

muffin man wrote:
fear and loathing in Las Vegas

+1

Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 am
Forum User

Night of the Living Dead, Frankenstein, Planet of the Apes

Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Forum User

Fav film would be a tossup between: The Empire Strikes Back, Underworld: Evolution, Legend (European Version), The Crow & the 5th Element.

"It's angry at the room, mom, it wants the room to suffer."

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:51 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

My favorite movies (in no specific order):

* Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
* 3-Iron
* Ravenous
* Requiem for a dream
* Johnny got his Gun
* The machinist
* Oldboy
* The Matrix
* Edward Scissorhands
* 5 Centimeters per Second (anime movie)
* The butterfly effect

-William Shakespeare

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:07 pm
Forum User

Can't really name one, but these are definitely among my favourites:

Fucking Åmål (maybe this could qualify as my favourite one)
Pulp Fiction (or this one)
The Big Lebowski
Good Will Hunting
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Braveheart
Into the Wild
Reservoir Dogs

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:39 pm
Forum User

Post Re: Your favourite film?

Mysterious Skin, Taxidermia (The Taxidermist), "Oh Brother Where Art Thou", Requiem for a Dream, Koyaanisqatsi, Spun, Begotten, Tetsuo II: Body Hammer, Tetsuo the iron man, Eraserhead, Akira Kurosawa's Dreams, Horror movies, The Exorcist, Day of the Dead, Lost Highway, Zombieland, BeetleJuice(1988), 1408, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Carnival of Souls, Prom Night (1980), Hellraiser 2, Hellraiser, Eden Log, Il Casanova di Federico Fellini, The Holy Mountain, Trash Humpers, Ghost Busters, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Faust (1926), Häxan, I Sell the Dead, Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky, Suicide Circle, Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead, Evil Ed, BRAIN DEAD, Bad Taste, Wizard of Gore, Blood Feast, Taxidermia, Enter The Void, I Stand Alone, Evil Aliens, 100 Tears, FREAKS, Troma, The Toxic Avenger, Full Metal Jacket, Gremlins, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Night of the Living Dead, The Return of the Living Dead, The Video Dead, Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things, Prince of Darkness, Slumber Party Massacre, Alien, Fright Night, The changeling, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Blob, A Clockwork Orange, I Spit on Your Grave, The Prophecy, Det Sjunde inseglet, Shaun of the Dead, Army of Darkness, Tokyo Gore Police, Irréversible, What Dreams May Come, A Beautiful Mind, Das Kabinett Des Doktor Caligari, Nosferatu, Silent film, Donnie Darko, Gummo, Evil Dead II, Dawn of the Dead, The Exorcist (1973), The Ministry of Silly Walks, Fangoria Magazine, Return of the Living Dead, Seven Samurai, Frankenhooker.

No, I did not take the time to type this. I just copied it from my facebook movie likes :)

Perrin_Goldeneyes wrote:
Can't really name one, but these are definitely among my favourites:

Fucking Åmål (maybe this could qualify as my favourite one)

I always misread it as 'Fucking Anal'. :p

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:59 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Orthodox Caveman! wrote:
Mysterious Skin, Taxidermia (The Taxidermist), "Oh Brother Where Art Thou", Requiem for a Dream, Koyaanisqatsi, Spun, Begotten, Tetsuo II: Body Hammer, Tetsuo the iron man, Eraserhead, Akira Kurosawa's Dreams, Horror movies, The Exorcist, Day of the Dead, Lost Highway, Zombieland, BeetleJuice(1988), 1408, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Carnival of Souls, Prom Night (1980), Hellraiser 2, Hellraiser, Eden Log, Il Casanova di Federico Fellini, The Holy Mountain, Trash Humpers, Ghost Busters, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Faust (1926), Häxan, I Sell the Dead, Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky, Suicide Circle, Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead, Evil Ed, BRAIN DEAD, Bad Taste, Wizard of Gore, Blood Feast, Taxidermia, Enter The Void, I Stand Alone, Evil Aliens, 100 Tears, FREAKS, Troma, The Toxic Avenger, Full Metal Jacket, Gremlins, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Night of the Living Dead, The Return of the Living Dead, The Video Dead, Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things, Prince of Darkness, Slumber Party Massacre, Alien, Fright Night, The changeling, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Blob, A Clockwork Orange, I Spit on Your Grave, The Prophecy, Det Sjunde inseglet, Shaun of the Dead, Army of Darkness, Tokyo Gore Police, Irréversible, What Dreams May Come, A Beautiful Mind, Das Kabinett Des Doktor Caligari, Nosferatu, Silent film, Donnie Darko, Gummo, Evil Dead II, Dawn of the Dead, The Exorcist (1973), The Ministry of Silly Walks, Fangoria Magazine, Return of the Living Dead, Seven Samurai, Frankenhooker.

Are you a Metalhead by any chance? :D

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:27 am
Forum User

baphomet wrote:

Nah, I don't listen to enough metal for that. It takes longer for me to explain what kind of music I enjoy than to copy my music likes from facebook, so here we go:

Baroness, Blockheads Grindcore, Orange Goblin, Johnny Cash, KYLESA, peter pan speedrock, Goatsnake, Uncurbed, Napalm Death, Joy Division!, Woven Hand, Electric Wizard, Magrudergrind, Black Tusk, Gojira, (the) Melvins, Thrones, Eagle Twin, Beastie Boys, Zeke, The Black Angels, PRANK RECORDS, Martyrdöd, Saturnalia Temple, MACABRE, BRITNEY SPEARS, Warhorse, Funeral doom, Skepticism, Torture Wheel, Sabazius, Earth, Earth, Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine, Asva, Khanate, GRIEF, Brainoil, Super Heavy Goat Ass, Leechmilk, The Sword, Bumsnogger, The Mars Volta, Reverend Bizarre, Toadliquor, FISTULA, EGGNOGG, Iron Monkey, BLACK LAND, dragonauta, Lords Of Bukkake, TUSK, Cough, Insect Warfare, LADY GAGA, Control Denied, Regurgitate, Agathocles, Warsore, Electric Magma, Toner Low, Yob, AFGRUND, DISTASTE grind OFFICIAL, VICTIMS, Candle Nine, Tympanik Audio, Greyline, Power electronics, Dark ambient, Winterkälte, Power noise, Noise / Rhythmic Noise / Power Noise, Queen, Glitchcore, Glitch, Kim Cascone, Ulver, Squarepusher, Gridlock, Datach'i, µ-Ziq, JUSTIN BIEBER, William Orbit, The Future Sound of London, Dream pop, Raoul Sinier, Boards Of Canada, Stars of the Lid, Helios, Hammock, Demonical, Kyuss, Sons of Perdition, Reverend Glasseye, tarantella, Legendary Shack Shakers, Those Poor Bastards, Rome, Shinjuku Thief, Lightning Bolt, The White Mice, This Mortal Coil, Whitehouse!, Delia Derbyshire, Tetsu Inoue, Lullatone, Zbigniew Karkowski, Alvin Lucier, Coil, Revolution 9, Thomas Bangalter, The Dwarves, The Datsuns, MOSS, Breakcore, We're From Japan, Murcof, EDGEY, end.user, Squarepusher (Tom Jenkinson), Cardopusher, FFF, Bong-Ra, drumcorps, DJ Scotch Egg, Shitmat, Eyehategod, Noothgrush, Rei Harakami, World's End Girlfriend, RICHARD CLAYDERMAN, Kashiwa Daisuke, Ryoji Ikeda, Locust Toybox, Nurse with Wound, Black Lung, Atrax Morgue, Genocide Organ, Haus Arafna, Brighter Death Now, Shoegaze, Nebula, Negative Approach, From Ashes Rise, Vitamin X, Annihilation Time, Black Flag, Aus-Rotten, Behind Enemy Lines, Caustic Christ, Bastard Noise, Despise You, Spazz, Sahg, Mammoth Grinder, TOKYO HOTEL, Phafner, Nick Drake, Aorta, Iron Butterfly, Flower Travellin' Band, King Midas Sound, Alcest, Ramesses, Earthride, Neurotic Deathfest 2011, Noisear, INTERMENT, The Gunshy, Joe Henry, Les Claypool, Kaizers Orchestra, Howlin' Wolf, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, G.I.S.M., Quimby, Luc Arbogast, Ralph Stanley, R.L. Burnside, Dub Fx, Dellamorte, WEEKEND NACHOS, Pulling Teeth, INSISION, Assück, Lärm, Negative FX, Crossed Out, Capitalist Casualties, No Comment, INFEST, Neanderthal, Lack of Interest, BEYONCE, Skitkids, Anti Cimex, Shitlickers, Yann Tiersen (official), Ennio Morricone, Christopher Young, Tubular Bells, Philip Glass, Nile, Punished Earth official, sunpower, Sonisphere Festival - Sweden, Grave, Thrashcore, Centinex, The Coffinshakers, Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space, Cult of the Psychic Fetus, extinction of mankind, Black Haven, WOLFBRIGADE, Reproach, THE ARSON PROJECT, DIABOLICAL, Gadget, Strebers, Autopsy, CLAUDE FRANCOIS, Grey Heavens, Grave, Phobia, Malignant Tumour, Extreme Noise Terror, The Flashbulb, Xanopticon, Deep Purple, Dropdead, Mono, Tragedy, Afgrund, Rotten Sound, Torche, The Arson Project, Morbid Angel, Amon Tobin, Disfear, Mob 47, Skitsystem, Death, Kill The Client, Rainbow, Witch, TiTAN, Acid Witch, Church of Misery, The Handsome Family, V8 Wankers, BOLT THROWER, The Tallest Man on Earth, Pantera, The Devil's Blood, Suffocation, Extortion, Sleep, CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX (o, DISRUPT, Coven, six dead horses, Fehler, EVEN WORSE RECORDS, Man is the Bastard, Fantômas, Explosions in the Sky, Mr. Bungle, Ziltoid the Omniscient, Triggerfinger, Textures, The Doors, Rotten Sound, Demonical, Visceral Bleeding, Bob Dylan, Black Sabbath, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Bongzilla, Isis, Entombed, High On Fire, Mastodon, Venetian Snares, Incantation, *KYUSS*, Spiritual Beggars, Fall Of Efrafa, A Den Of Robbers, Livstid, Alec Empire, Aaron Neville, Tom Waits, Tenacious D, CILICE, Bones Brigade records, John Frusciante, Morwie Lane, Unlocked, Slap A Ham Records, Citizens Patrol, Hellfest Open Air Festival, God Is An Astronaut, SPEEDFEST, ENEMY GROUND, Idiot Convention, Circle Jerks, Breakcore, Black Autumn, Converge, Mike Patton, Dubstep, Meshuggah, Neurosis, THE GASLAMP KILLER, Gonja Sufi, IzegrimOfficial, Rockabilly

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:59 am
Forum User

...my favourite film: goodfellas

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:15 pm
Forum User

Orthodox Caveman! wrote:
baphomet wrote:

Nah, I don't listen to enough metal for that. It takes longer for me to explain what kind of music I enjoy than to copy my music likes from facebook, so here we go:

(...)JUSTIN BIEBER, (...) TOKYO HOTEL

Leave and never come back, Smeagol! :rofl:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Worm of Na'Ruq wrote:
Orthodox Caveman! wrote:
baphomet wrote:

RICHARD CLAYDERMAN

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:58 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

hahaha, not offence, this is a little personal seasoning!
I wondered when people notice it...

there are more hidden in that post! :vince:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:17 pm
Forum User

baphomet wrote:
there are more hidden in that post! :vince:

Yeah, like Beyonce.
Lady Gaga's cool in a way, though... although I don't listen to her, but to me it's an interesting experiment in cultural capital.
And is that message as well supposed to say there's a problem with Atrax Morgue? :bounce:

Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:36 am
Forum User

Angel Heart

Robert De Niro as Satan? :banana:

Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:04 am
Forum User

Worm of Na'Ruq wrote:
Orthodox Caveman! wrote:
baphomet wrote:

Haha, what fucking bitch put those in between

Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:57 am
Forum User

The Imaginarium of doctor Parnasus, The man who laughs, Time Bandits and The Fall.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next