Radioactive
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
Drugs 
Forum User

amphetamines are the most addictive substances on the planet. i have seen many lives ruined by that shit (i live in phoenix), even trying once is easily the dumbest decision one could make in a lifetime. narcotics are hard drugs like coke, crack, heroin, other opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, and what have you.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:34 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

perennialsorrow wrote:
amphetamines are the most addictive substances on the planet. i have seen many lives ruined by that shit (i live in phoenix), even trying once is easily the dumbest decision one could make in a lifetime. narcotics are hard drugs like coke, crack, heroin, other opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, and what have you.

I dunno, ive taken a lot of speed over the years and ive been ok, though again i know some people who've fucked up big time on it.I suppose its a case of having the right mindset to cope with it.

Yeah with narcotics i was just unsure of what you meant as some people class all drugs as narcotics, but i wouldnt class coke in the same way as id class heroin or crack, shit like that is way nastier, coke is ok, if your wallet can take the strain.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

actually, nicotine is the most addictive deug on the planet.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:35 pm
Forum User

no, it isn't.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
methamphetamine is the most addictive drug there is

Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:55 am
Forum User

research has shown that the most addictive substance (when used over time, not the first time you try it) is nicotine. it stays in your system the longest, and while the withdrawals aren't as painful, they are more persistent. two semesters of my time at university were spent on the sociology of drug abuse. i didn't believe it at first either, but physiologically, all the research supports this.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:13 pm
I was not aware of that. Btw the Acid is still in my system, when I smoke a joint the trip returns.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:00 pm
Forum User

Used to hate drugs and stuff [down there, and they called him - that's why we used to call him DeTox]. Loved alcohol, but I guess that was only part of the character I used to play when I was 16. But, hey, is there anyone in the world who didn't play some part or another when he was 16?
Anyway, when I was about 20 I got really drunk, and a friend of mine made me smoke weed. I pretty much enjoyed it, though it was nothing special.
Then I quit drinking, I started smoking a cigarette or two per day (still trying to quit, yet still smoking a cigarette or two per day...) and a couple of joints a week. I started to enjoy weed every now and then, I use to go out with friends, park the car in the middle of a wood, listen to music and smoke. It's funnier than going in a different pub every night. Sometimes I tend to over-do, for example in the summer of 2006 when I was sooo sad 'cause I broke up with my girlfriend and I used to go for two or three joints every night for three whole months. Then I just say "stop" for a month or two and start it all over.
It's got no long-term effects, the researches say, and as I long as I feel I can control it I don't see why I should stop.

I'd be very, very interested in trying LSD or stuff like that, but In the end it comes down to the fact that I'm a pussy and am too scared to even try it once. Being a pussy can save your life, you see!

Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:46 pm
lsd is quiet scary, I do not recommend it as I became a pussy after it.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:10 pm
Forum User

Quote:
I became a pussy after it

ahahahahahahah

Sorry man, I just imagined you having a verrrry bad trip in which you were like a giant pussy trying to swallow every moving thing around.
And your biiiiiiiiig faaaaaaaaat lipssssssssss :bounce:

Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:20 pm
no hahaha, it would be cool to be a pubic pussy, or fuzzy.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:33 pm
Forum User

man i tripped shrooms last night. THAT was something else. i could probably write a book about that 6 hour episode. so spiritual.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
yeaa shrooms rule. of what kind were they?

Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:08 pm
Forum User

perennialsorrow wrote:
opiates, narcotics, amphetamines=BAD

all other drugs=VERY VERY GOOD

still, anything to extreme excess is bad (except pot). MDMA and X are the same thing, and are ok if spaced out and done in moderation. if you take X, dont do it again for at least 2 months. it is all about willpower. all hallucinogens are very good and harmless, yet it is not responsible to be tripping all the time, even though it is very unlikely anyone would want to (except timothy o'leary). of course, it is all about willpower. i fuck around with certain opiates, but i never do them two ays in a row, and i never look for them. still, never heroin, fuck heroin and oxycontin.

MDMA = Methylenedioxymethamphetamine It is very close to methamphetamine structurally, and the effects are quite similar too. I'll never know why so many think of it as being so different from 'hard' drugs, when it so blatantly IS a hard drug. Not knocking it, but that's a fact. As for oxycontin, I bet those opiates you consider okay have the EXACT same dope in them as oxycontin. I've seen that "hydrocodone etc. is okay, but no way oxycontin" thing so many times. It's the exact same dope in both of them people!!!!!! Pharmaceutical opiates are soooo similar to each other, they are pretty much the same, have the same effect etc. just some pills have less dope, so you take more to get high. Saying one is worse than another is fooling yourself. Again, not knocking it. Take 'em. It's just always best to be totally honest with yourself about drugs.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:48 am
Forum User

i never said any opiates were OK. they all are addictive, but you can pull it off if you have self control. oxycontin is actually just continuous release oxycodone (percocet). hydrocodone is vicodin, and yes, there is a difference. the feeling is similar, though. also, MDMA is a Phenethylamine, not an amphetamine... i agree that MDMA is bad, but it is not nearly as addictive as meth, not nearly as harmful to health, either. again, MDMA must be taken in extremem moderation for it to be safe (that shit will make you go braindead if you do it too often). i would say don't roll more than once every two months or so.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

perennialsorrow wrote:
i never said any opiates were OK. they all are addictive, but you can pull it off if you have self control. oxycontin is actually just continuous release oxycodone (percocet). hydrocodone is vicodin, and yes, there is a difference. the feeling is similar, though. also, MDMA is a Phenethylamine, not an amphetamine... i agree that MDMA is bad, but it is not nearly as addictive as meth, not nearly as harmful to health, either. again, MDMA must be taken in extremem moderation for it to be safe (that shit will make you go braindead if you do it too often). i would say don't roll more than once every two months or so.

Vicodin is just a brand name for hydrocodone. The difference between oxycodone and hydrocodone is minuscule. They are both derived from codiene and thebaine, and feel remarkably alike, even among opiates, which all feel similar. This all isn't that important really, as my point really is that this idea that one can do one opiate over another, since one is safer is nonsense. You might as well do heroin... Oh but that's taboo right? Heroin's bad, but a million other opiates are okay, even if you take enough to get just as high as you do off of heroin, and they're equally dangerous at those doses..... I'm sounding like Mr. anti-drug guy and I'm not. I learned all of this stuff from experience, and because of that justifications like these look ridiculous to me. But one has to learn about shit like this their own way.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:48 am
Forum User

shooting up heroin is a whole 'nother beast than any other opiates, though. the shrooms were psylocibin shrooms, not amanitas (although that would be interesting).

Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Mike wrote:
perennialsorrow wrote:
opiates, narcotics, amphetamines=BAD

all other drugs=VERY VERY GOOD

still, anything to extreme excess is bad (except pot). MDMA and X are the same thing, and are ok if spaced out and done in moderation. if you take X, dont do it again for at least 2 months. it is all about willpower. all hallucinogens are very good and harmless, yet it is not responsible to be tripping all the time, even though it is very unlikely anyone would want to (except timothy o'leary). of course, it is all about willpower. i fuck around with certain opiates, but i never do them two ays in a row, and i never look for them. still, never heroin, fuck heroin and oxycontin.

MDMA = Methylenedioxymethamphetamine It is very close to methamphetamine structurally, and the effects are quite similar too. I'll never know why so many think of it as being so different from 'hard' drugs, when it so blatantly IS a hard drug. Not knocking it, but that's a fact. As for oxycontin, I bet those opiates you consider okay have the EXACT same dope in them as oxycontin. I've seen that "hydrocodone etc. is okay, but no way oxycontin" thing so many times. It's the exact same dope in both of them people!!!!!! Pharmaceutical opiates are soooo similar to each other, they are pretty much the same, have the same effect etc. just some pills have less dope, so you take more to get high. Saying one is worse than another is fooling yourself. Again, not knocking it. Take 'em. It's just always best to be totally honest with yourself about drugs.

Meth doesn't give you the euphoric feeling that MDMA gives you, also the downer is really different. Meth is just fuckin' designed to make people paranoid, that's why I prefer to have pure MDMA pills.

(yes, in holland we have places where you can test your pills.)

But you are very right, your serotonine level needs to be up to par before you take XTC, 'cause if you don;t it isn't more fun than doing speed (meth/dex/whatever)

Edit: Don't do both, they're really frying your brain.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

This Graveyard Earth wrote:
Meth doesn't give you the euphoric feeling that MDMA gives you, also the downer is really different. Meth is just fuckin' designed to make people paranoid, that's why I prefer to have pure MDMA pills.

(yes, in holland we have places where you can test your pills.)

If you could get into the import/export business you could make a forune over here, most pills in the uk these days are re-pressed with ketamine and are therefore crap (You usually need 4) for a good night, having been lucky enough to sample pills straight from holland i can vouch for how pure they are, i was 100% off my face from one. :banana:

Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

i think i may have a seratonin deficiency or something cause X has never worked for me.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next