Rotten Copper
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
Drugs 
Forum User

Kastrophee wrote:
I am not taking any sides, but when you say drugs are bad, do you mean all drugs? Or only some of them?

I personally see nothing wrong with weed, though I still don't touch it, but I would be happy if they kept herion and coke banned...

agreed here. the natural stuff, leave it be. the man-made shit, ban it i say.

one way or another, though, drugs aren't going away, heh.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:25 am
Forum User

Doominion wrote:
But what i like best is when you deduce that those who say your life is boring obviously can't appreciate music when sober and have boring sex lives. Cool!

Well, it is actually based on “facts”. For example I didn’t have problems to go to “underage/no-alcohol” gigs. You would be surprised how often I have heard that going to gig sober… is no go. And when the same people also had their sex life based on one night stands picked up at pubs, I guess that sex & alcohol go hand in hand in those cases too.

Doominion wrote:
And as for your 'problems' pfttttt! That happens to me every hour of the day because i smoke weed and drink alcohol and associate with others who do also.

Plain alcoholics, I got no problems with those. In my home town, we had the usual criminal activity and the drunken disorder. But in the early 90’s came the drugs, mostly piri (I think amphetamine is the English name?) and hash (in larger quantities). I worked on grocery store. When you didn’t sell beer for a drunk, he would yell a bit but in the end go away. With pirihead, he would try to pull a knife on you. Small difference.

Tuska wrote:
jpmuikku wrote:
I do have problems, because it has always interfered with my or my beloved ones lives. When I was still in Finland, little counting personally brings me: Two assaults (ex-school buddies), two break-ins into my home, one robbery attempt and two break-ins into my car in eight years period. These are only the ones which were conducted by those who used piri & stuff like that. Maybe people nowadays don’t even count these as interferences but part of normal daily life?
Seems as if you lived in a shitty part of the city. Somewhere on coast? Actually, wouldn't suprise me if it was Lahti.

No, good old Pohjois-Karjala; Lieksa & Joensuu. Seeing old Lieksa going down the drain has been quite sad, but it’s the people who make it.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:51 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

jpmuikku wrote:
Well, it is actually based on “facts”. For example I didn’t have problems to go to “underage/no-alcohol” gigs. You would be surprised how often I have heard that going to gig sober… is no go. And when the same people also had their sex life based on one night stands picked up at pubs, I guess that sex & alcohol go hand in hand in those cases too.

Based on Finnish facts, that is.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:01 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

jpmuikku wrote:

Fair enough, personally i don't get drunk at gigs anyway. 1. Because normally they're in London and i can't afford to, i do sometimes have 1 or 2 though.
and 2. Because i want to actually remember the band i paid money to see

Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:29 pm
Forum User

Drugs are not a problem, weak people who let them take over their lives are.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:48 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

I have tried a lot of drugs in the past. Weed, Coke, Acid, Shrooms, and Exstacy. Which I will admit was a lot of fun. Its been 7 years since that time. And have not turned to any of it since. Though I do drink alcohol. And sometimes I do wonder man if I could score some shrooms right now would I actually do some? ???

Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:56 pm
Forum User

dormammu6 wrote:
I have tried a lot of drugs in the past. Weed, Coke, Acid, Shrooms, and Exstacy. Which I will admit was a lot of fun. Its been 7 years since that time. And have not turned to any of it since. Though I do drink alcohol. And sometimes I do wonder man if I could score some shrooms right now would I actually do some? ???

Yes you would/should, go out and pick some ASAP and report back here when you have had your brew. :duck:

Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Thanks Black Goat you are a great role model! :D

Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:44 pm
Forum User

I smoke at least 1 joint when I get home everyday before going to bed.
On weekends it's alcohol and maybe some coke.

I'm bad, baby.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:15 pm
Forum User

The Time Lord wrote:
I smoke at least 1 joint when I get home everyday before going to bed.
On weekends it's alcohol and maybe some coke.

I'm bad, baby.

Quite. I used to that too. Drugs are cool huh, until they take people down. I've seen it happen several times with friends. It's pathetic and sad.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

dormammu6 wrote:
Thanks Black Goat you are a great role model! :D

Im just happy to help. :)

Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:21 pm
Profile WWW
Don't one ever use LSD! Afriend of mine had a bad trip and I think I seriously got amnesia now.

Though it was a very special experience. I won't forget the things I saw.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:59 am
Forum User

Cruel Shoes wrote:
Don't one ever use LSD! Afriend of mine had a bad trip and I think I seriously got amnesia now.

Though it was a very special experience. I won't forget the things I saw.

Just say no kids.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Noone mentioned anything about the entheogenic use of 'drugs', for achieving spiritual experiences. But that's another dimension anyway...I see this particular thread is the "drugs are bad!" one. Nothing wrong with it of course.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:27 pm
Forum User

I want to say drugs are bad (mmkay) but of all people to say that...I'm confused. Eh, I don't like being around people when they are high, it became a pet peeve of mine...but I don't want to change anyone, just don't want to be around them...my girl used to get high but stopped because of me even though I never told her to or argued with her about it or anything...eh...it's actually kind of a trade off being by she doesn't like people who drink and I stopped that for her...I need to take a fucking shower!

Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:41 pm
Forum User

I don't think drugs are bad in general. They can be good, or bad. I've had a few drug-induced epiphanies that actually carried over into real life and caused me to be nicer to other people. On the flip side, I've also permanently altered my vision.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:50 pm
Forum User

Legalize all drugs. Make them very cheap as well.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:00 am
Forum User

opiates, narcotics, amphetamines=BAD

all other drugs=VERY VERY GOOD

still, anything to extreme excess is bad (except pot). MDMA and X are the same thing, and are ok if spaced out and done in moderation. if you take X, dont do it again for at least 2 months. it is all about willpower. all hallucinogens are very good and harmless, yet it is not responsible to be tripping all the time, even though it is very unlikely anyone would want to (except timothy o'leary). of course, it is all about willpower. i fuck around with certain opiates, but i never do them two ays in a row, and i never look for them. still, never heroin, fuck heroin and oxycontin.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:07 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

Finally, an intelligent post.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:29 am
Forum User

perennialsorrow wrote:
opiates, narcotics, amphetamines=BAD

all other drugs=VERY VERY GOOD

still, anything to extreme excess is bad (except pot). MDMA and X are the same thing, and are ok if spaced out and done in moderation. if you take X, dont do it again for at least 2 months. it is all about willpower. all hallucinogens are very good and harmless, yet it is not responsible to be tripping all the time, even though it is very unlikely anyone would want to (except timothy o'leary). of course, it is all about willpower. i fuck around with certain opiates, but i never do them two ays in a row, and i never look for them. still, never heroin, fuck heroin and oxycontin.

Whats wrong with amphetamines and what do you classify as a 'narcotic'?

Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next