Aesthetic Death
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Drugs 
Forum User

Last edited by Kastrophee on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:48 pm
Forum User

Kastrophee wrote:

As for the cannabis argument, at high enough levels it is lethal, but it is also psychically impossible to take a dose anywhere near that amount.

So it's not lethal then. ;)

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:03 pm
Forum User

Kastrophee wrote:
I currently have 2 grams of 10x salvia which I am waiting for the right time to try (Its legal here).

smoke it out of a bong!
search erowid (or so) to do it the right way

I can say that salvia is a very nice drug, I gave it some tries a while ago
Very special this trip.
I had this feeling that I was lifted, somwhat like an out of the body experience
I was taken by a stream of undifinable substance, nor air nor water, but felt like both, like an airy liquid stream, a very nice experience

keep in mind that not all salvia trips are equal, and may be different due to the amount taken
Don't take too much ...

enjoy

ps. Salvia divinorum has become illegal in many countries nowadays!

Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:20 am
Forum User

Cannabis is now a class B drug in the uk, but you get three chances; 1st a warning, then an on the fine spot of £80. After a third 'offence' might you be arrsted and face up to five years in prison. All this despite the experts saying it should remain class C. Good job government...

For those interested, here's a link to the report saying it should remain a class C drug - http://drugs.homeoffice.gov.uk/publicat ... eport-2008

www.myspace.com/portentuk

Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:50 pm
Forum User

mu wrote:
Kastrophee wrote:
I currently have 2 grams of 10x salvia which I am waiting for the right time to try (Its legal here).

smoke it out of a bong!

Very special this trip.
I had this feeling that I was lifted, somwhat like an out of the body experience
I was taken by a stream of undifinable substance, nor air nor water, but felt like both, like an airy liquid stream, a very nice experience

keep in mind that not all salvia trips are equal, and may be different due to the amount taken
Don't take too much ...

enjoy

I tried the stuff & hated it. It made me feel a bit light headed at first, then very slightly trippy & then my skin felt extremely sensitive & painful all over. Almost like I was covered in sores or scabs. After it wore off I had a headache & felt tired & sick. Tasted foul too.
I'd bought 3 plants that all grew really big but I ended up selling them. I think it has different effects for different people cos one of my friends loves Salvia.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Doominion wrote:
Cannabis is now a class B drug in the uk, but you get three chances; 1st a warning, then an on the fine spot of £80. After a third 'offence' might you be arrsted and face up to five years in prison. All this despite the experts saying it should remain class C. Good job government...

For those interested, here's a link to the report saying it should remain a class C drug - http://drugs.homeoffice.gov.uk/publicat ... eport-2008

Yes, it's totally stupid & typical of this government to make policy decisions based on the opinion of a few tabloid newspapers (who are influenced by the specific demographic who buy their paper) rather than doing any actual research on the matter.
Our drug laws are still heavily based on law introduced in the 60s / 70s which was created by a bunch of 'Old Boys' who loved their Ciggies, Wine & Beer but dissaproved of the counter-culture & everything that went with it. They should set up a research program which studies every drug, legal & illegal & re-classify everything in line with the actual health & social risks that each drug pose. Then, they'd realise that Cannabis, Shrooms & MDMA pose less of a risk than Alcohol & Tobacco. Sadly this will never happen in the UK. We are a major exporter of Beer & Spirits so any study that confirms the fact that alcohol kills more people than every other drug combined will be avoided at all costs.
I'm not saying Alcohol & Tobacco should be illegal, I like the odd Beer from time to time. I just think every drug should be evaluated in a fair, even way.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:46 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Jim wrote:
Doominion wrote:

Yes, it's totally stupid & typical of this government to make policy decisions based on the opinion of a few tabloid newspapers (who are influenced by the specific demographic who buy their paper) rather than doing any actual research on the matter.
Our drug laws are still heavily based on law introduced in the 60s / 70s which was created by a bunch of 'Old Boys' who loved their Ciggies, Wine & Beer but dissaproved of the counter-culture & everything that went with it. They should set up a research program which studies every drug, legal & illegal & re-classify everything in line with the actual health & social risks that each drug pose. Then, they'd realise that Cannabis, Shrooms & MDMA pose less of a risk than Alcohol & Tobacco. Sadly this will never happen in the UK. We are a major exporter of Beer & Spirits so any study that confirms the fact that alcohol kills more people than every other drug combined will be avoided at all costs.
I'm not saying Alcohol & Tobacco should be illegal, I like the odd Beer from time to time. I just think every drug should be evaluated in a fair, even way.

I totally agree with you. But you know as well as I and everyone else that we will never have sensible drug laws. I mean, they will never be decriminalised or legalized in the UK as that would mean a politician/government admitting he/she/it was wrong about something which will never ever happen. Got to be seen to be "doing something about it", "but what about the children" etc........

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:17 pm
Forum User

Jim wrote:
mu wrote:
Kastrophee wrote:

smoke it out of a bong!

Very special this trip.

Don't take too much ...

enjoy

I tried the stuff & hated it. It made me feel a bit light headed at first, then very slightly trippy & then my skin felt extremely sensitive & painful all over. Almost like I was covered in sores or scabs. After it wore off I had a headache & felt tired & sick. Tasted foul too.
I'd bought 3 plants that all grew really big but I ended up selling them. I think it has different effects for different people cos one of my friends loves Salvia.

it's not the same for everyone ...
never had headaches myself (but I had only a few goes), but found it to be quite gentle and strange at the same time, as for the taste, I did not find it to be awful at all, but maybe that's because I added a (very) little amount of tobacco to it
you can allway make a tea from it, mix in some fruit tea and some sugar ...

but than again, if you dont like it, leave it be, there are alway other ways you might like more ...

Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:25 am
Forum User

weed + doom = holiness

Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:10 pm
Forum User

I used to think weed was great. I've given it up now as it turned me into an apathetic fool who thought he was "expanding his mind" but really, it was doing the opposite. Plus, it's so obvious to 'normal' people that you spend your evenings smoking drugs instead of doing something constructive.
This isn't an attack on anyone that takes drugs, you want to take them go ahead, it means nothing to me and I won't try and tell you not to do them just because I don't anymore.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:06 pm
Forum User

thx1138 wrote:
I used to think weed was great. I've given it up now as it turned me into an apathetic fool who thought he was "expanding his mind" but really, it was doing the opposite. Plus, it's so obvious to 'normal' people that you spend your evenings smoking drugs instead of doing something constructive.
This isn't an attack on anyone that takes drugs, you want to take them go ahead, it means nothing to me and I won't try and tell you not to do them just because I don't anymore.

Hhah, yeah, that's for true...instead of doing something normal, like going down the faaaakin pub and drinking 8 pints. Hippie cunts!

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:09 am
Forum User

Doominion wrote:
thx1138 wrote:

Hhah, yeah, that's for true...instead of doing something normal, like going down the faaaakin pub and drinking 8 pints. Hippie cunts!

What are you saying? I don't drink alcohol and I resent you implying that I do.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:31 am
Forum User

no he's making the point that its socialy acceptable and considered normal to go to a bar and binge drink but its looked down upon to smoke weed.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:39 pm
Forum User

I heard some nice stuff about another herb: WILD LETTUCE (aka Opium Lettuce)

Totally legal, and growing along roads etc.
You can "milk" this plant, it has some white substance, and when dried it leaves a sticky brown blob, also known as Wild Lettuce OPIUM, which can be smoked.
Reports state that it has a simular effect as Opium, but somewhat milder and non addictive.

for info: http://www.wildlettuce.com/
http://www.erowid.org/plants/lactuca/lactuca.shtml

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:25 am
Forum User

muffin man wrote:
no he's making the point that its socialy acceptable and considered normal to go to a bar and binge drink but its looked down upon to smoke weed.

Then why make this point while quoting what I said when I said nothing of looking down on weed or thinking drinking alcohol is a constructive thing to do?
I don't consider it normal to go to a bar and binge drink and I find it odd that someone would extrapolate the meaning they did from my statement or feel the need to make a point about something I did not say in the first place. I said why waste your time smoking weed when you could be doing something CONSTRUCTIVE with your time, this does NOT mean I consider going to the pub and getting drunk as a constructive thing to do. I could go on............

Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:44 am
Forum User

haha, you need to relax guy! I was just being facetious, apologies!

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 pm
Forum User

Doominion wrote:
haha, you need to relax guy! I was just being facetious, apologies!

No worries, I realize you were only having a laugh sir. It just annoyed me to be told by someone else what you were trying to say, when how could they possibly know exactly what point (if any) you were trying to make?

Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:11 pm
Forum User

haha, cool. Yeah, mostly I was just being facetious. I meant to say that I agree with you; that to 'normal' people it's fairly obvious if you smoke heavily/are a stoner. But who cares (ooooo...Apathy!), as most 'normal' people do anything much more constructive with their evenings.. sit around watching whatever is on the television, too lazy to change the channel even if it's something they don't like, go down to the pub..not to say that a lot of stoners aren't lazy unimaginative, uncreative idiots as well!

But yeah it does annoy me a bit that it's much more socially acceptable to go down the pub than to have a smoke every now and then.Plus, I think it is possible to smoke/be stoned and do something constuctive with your time, ..then again I don't smoke every night or that regularly...

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 pm
Forum User

Yeah I see what you mean, the 'normal' people just coming home from work, watching tv, going to the pub etc....
And yes, it is perfectly possible to smoke pot and still do constructive things with your time. No problem with anyone that smokes the stuff, I've had some damn good times on drugs; I would be lying if I said otherwise.
I know a few people that smoke pot that are quite successful in their lives, but I know even more that are just wasters in the same way that excessive drinkers are. Not that I'm implying most people here are wasters if they smoke pot/drink alcohol. But at this point in my life I just have to leave all those drugs behind, same as I left alcohol behind just over 10 years ago.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:12 pm
Forum User

i agree with the above statements. for me drugs and alcohol turned me into a bitter dirty slob. had to let it go. turned to meditation and coffee and i feel better.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next