Vanha - Black Lion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
I don't think Slayer had this in mind 
Forum User

Post I don't think Slayer had this in mind

http://www.godhatessweden.com/

Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:44 pm
Forum User

Yet again christians vomit forth a turd made of bigotry onto my screen. Such a forgiving bunch of cunts eh? Makes you wonder what their problem is really. Maybe all christians are secretly gay and this is their cover story :)

Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 pm
Forum User

please don't take anything that the westboro baptist church does as legitimate or religious. they are just haters. the sad thing is that they actually manage to tarnish the reputation of people who love christ with bullshit and hate.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:25 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

I knew from the link it was Westboro...bunch of over the top extreme hate...that's all they are...

Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Those westboro people are hilarious. I remember watching some louis theroux documentary about them and thinking that some of the girls fancied him!
Y'all are just fag enablers!haha

www.myspace.com/portentuk

Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:49 pm
Forum User

"These fags are NEVER satisfied unless every single person bows down to them and kisses fag-butt."

Simply genius.

After watching the video on the front page it all became clear, I believe they are the so-called "most hated family" in America after that one rally where they told a family that their dead son (who was gay) was going to hell, and that whole 9/11 thing where, apparently according to them, it was god's way of saying "fuck you fag enablers!"

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:18 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

You nailed it, Sloth...that is the most vile, despicable group of "Christians" I've ever seen...

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:32 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

I came accross the link I posted above as I was looking to find some info on hate groups after I watched a movie last Sunday. The reason that I was shocked wasn't their views on 9/11, I heard that before from many but a photo on Wikipedia with one of them holding a sign celebrating a coal mine accident that took 12 lives and almost killed another. I remember the reports on accident here on Greek television and the drama of the miners families and I couldn't believe that there are people celebrating death of innocent people working in one of the worst jobs there is to support their families. I don't mention other things (tsunami, earthquakes) but this was inside America and I can't think anything like this in another "secure" country but only in countries that are in civil war.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:52 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

ah ah ah... did you see the sign "fags doom nation"? Hilarious...

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:47 am
Forum User

Oh there's even worse christian groups than them in america, christian identity for one. On a side note (and going wildly off topic) I do find it strange that people in the 21st century still cling onto 1st century religious dogma and expect everyone else to somehow respect their un-founded beliefs as if they are real. Take creationists for example, wanting their faith to be taken as science, "it's a viable alternative". Yeah, about as viable as saying alchemy is an alternative to chemistry.
Anyway, makes you wonder why these people fear homosexuals so much, unless they secretly are gay themselves but point the finger at everyone else to kind of cover it up. Maybe it's why some men always piss on the toilet seat? if they see a penis, even their own, then maybe it means they are gay? :)

Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:19 pm
Forum User

I once recorded a demo called "WBC: You so Crazy" and sent it to them. They never got back to me. :(

Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:55 pm
Forum User

hahaha!

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:40 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

the world is DOOOOOMED, a religon to my own heart

Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:21 am
Forum User

I remember people on ebaums were pulling pranks on the westboro church for a while (calling at 3am, ordering 200$ worth of pizza, etc) but these people make me sick.

But I'm pretty sure that website is parody

Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 pm
Forum User

diabolical vengeance wrote:
But I'm pretty sure that website is parody

A parody of humanity as such? :;):

Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:52 pm
Forum User

Homosexuality is a funny sexual orientation in my opinion. :laugh:

But yeah, those Christians should start realizing if they have no authority, they should just quit and leave the homos alone for once. This is not doing God's work, this is just using religion as an excuse to hate.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:14 am
Forum User

Funeral Tragedian wrote:
Homosexuality is a funny sexual orientation in my opinion. :laugh:

But yeah, those Christians should start realizing if they have no authority, they should just quit and leave the homos alone for once. This is not doing God's work, this is just using religion as an excuse to hate.

What's funny about it? I think that someones sexuality is none of anyone elses businiess. What I find amusing is this talk of 'doing god's work', why would a suppossed omnipotent being need humans to do it's work anyway?

Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:12 pm
Forum User

It ain't my business but I just find it really funny when two vaginas or two penises rub each other. :laugh:

Because they are idiots if they think Doing God's work is singing about homos etc.l

Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:04 am
Forum User

Funeral Tragedian wrote:
It ain't my business but I just find it really funny when two vaginas or two penises rub each other. :laugh:

Because they are idiots if they think Doing God's work is singing about homos etc.l

Heh, well I thought it was funny when I was about 10 but now I'm a fully rounded human being the giggles have kind of worn off.
I agree that these people are idiots though. I'll go one further and say they should be first against the wall when the (r)evolution comes.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]