Vanha - Black Lion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
My humble advice to English people 
Forum User

Post My humble advice to English people

Populate.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:30 pm
Forum User

ok

why?

Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Well, because apparently England became a shit stirring place of the world and will be worse because of decrease in English people... land that invented great arts became a home for people from other countries, ha? Thing that actually stunning is, how the goverment gives full rights to foreigners as the same rights that is given to British people? Come on for fuck's sake...

No offense to any other people that lives in UK, don't get me wrong...

Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:44 pm
Forum User

This country was fucked years ago, my advice would be, lets all fuck off somewhere warm and sunny and populate!

Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Evoked wrote:
Well, because apparently England became a shit stirring place of the world and will be worse because of decrease in English people... land that invented great arts became a home for people from other countries, ha? Thing that actually stunning is, how the goverment gives full rights to foreigners as the same rights that is given to British people? Come on for fuck's sake...

No offense to any other people that lives in UK, don't get me wrong...

So, what you're trying to say is that because someone wasn't born in England, or is not Anglo-Saxon by blood, one shouldn't move there? Why not? And since said foreigners pay taxes, they have as much right to live there as anyone else paying taxes. Aren't taxpayers the ones who are helping a country flourish? Unless you're talking about culture; and since when is culture restricted to geography, especially in these days?

I'm not by any means attacking you, but it's a subject that has been bugging me a lot lately.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:05 am
Forum User

Quote:
So, what you're trying to say is that because someone wasn't born in England, or is not Anglo-Saxon by blood, one shouldn't move there? Why not? And since said foreigners pay taxes, they have as much right to live there as anyone else paying taxes. Aren't taxpayers the ones who are helping a country flourish? Unless you're talking about culture; and since when is culture restricted to geography, especially in these days?

I'm not by any means attacking you, but it's a subject that has been bugging me a lot lately.

Before that, can you tell me if you are English or not? I see that you are living in UK but we both know how opinions can be tendentious... :p

Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:52 am
Forum User

Evoked wrote:
Quote:

Before that, can you tell me if you are English or not? I see that you are living in UK but we both know how opinions can be tendentious... :p

:p Not English, although I don't see how the above could count as a biased opinion :D

Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:03 pm
Forum User

Long live Globalization!

Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:25 pm
Forum User

I don't see how such closeminded racism is going to benifit anyone, especially you. Its like hating Arabs because a few idiot radicals blew themselves up and now America is dead-set against Arabs, why should your prejudices against non-English people in England be relevent? You are much more insignicant then a lot of them anyways.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:05 pm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Arrrgh!!! Why, why are there people with such ideas?!

I give up. Whatever, dude. You should travel more.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:14 pm
I would gladly see england depopulated. The place is mainly full of miserable, lazy, uninteresting people who would be better off dead.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:32 pm
Forum User

Dan wrote:
I would gladly see england depopulated. The place is mainly full of miserable, lazy, uninteresting people who would be better off dead.
Can't be any worse then Queens or the Bronx in New York...

Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:40 pm
Forum User

hail Lord SANTA8S! fvck teh world-hail fly agric mvshroomz-destroy yovr soul!

www.myspace.com/portentuk

Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:48 am
Forum User

Post Faith stronger than evil santa

Doominion wrote:

Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

hahaha!

www.myspace.com/portentuk

Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:09 pm
Forum User

Post Re: Faith stronger than evil santa

jpmuikku wrote:
Doominion wrote:

Haha great picture. What a slogan, they are as idiotic as the BNP.
Immigration is a good thing, I'm glad I live in a country where people can come and study, work and live here. Ok it's in the hands of incompetant people at the moment but hopefully that wont always be the case and sanity will be restored.
People I know have said to me "they are coming for our jobs! our homes! " and yet they all have their jobs still, all still live in the same houses.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:20 pm
Senior Staff Member
Senior Staff Member

Dan wrote:

Tss... It's no better in most other places, either.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:13 pm
d.mimøsa wrote:
Dan wrote:

I dunno, in terms of the metal scene it is famously below par compared to the rest of the world. People can't be bothered to travel, they don't want to pay to get into gigs, or to buy CDs or merch. I go to gigs abroad and see people leaving with their arms full of cds and merch, in England a band is lucky to have people at their gigs, let alone sell cds and merch.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:20 pm
Forum User

Post Re: My humble advice to English people

Evoked wrote:
Populate.

'
I don't live in the UK, but I do think there are way to many people in the world. So instead of adding an other I shoose not to have any offspring. More people should do that. At least 1 biljoen people less would be a start. The deciline of popultian is certain parts of the Netherlands should not be mourned but celibrated.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:39 am
Senior Staff Member
Senior Staff Member

Dan wrote:
d.mimøsa wrote:
Dan wrote:

I dunno, in terms of the metal scene it is famously below par compared to the rest of the world. People can't be bothered to travel, they don't want to pay to get into gigs, or to buy CDs or merch. I go to gigs abroad and see people leaving with their arms full of cds and merch, in England a band is lucky to have people at their gigs, let alone sell cds and merch.

As regards to CDs and merchandising, I really can't judge, you may be right there. But when it comes to the scene in general, I can't say that Germany is any better even though we may have Wacken. Ha! I think Wacken is the place for loud, drunken rednecks and not for people who really love music and want to support the "scene" and the artists they admire, so it's perfect for Germany (arguably the western European country with the highest rate of rednecks) but no counter example for the predominant ignorance over here.

Where I live, for instance, there's no scene at all except for some hardcore and the occasional kids with Nightwish- and CoF-shirts dressed in long black satin coats, wearing black make-up around their eyes and inverted crosses around their necks, drinking red wine from tetrapacks and thinking themselves so fucking alternative and dark. According to my experience, these boys and girls don't even own any original copies of albums by those bands they're wearing shirts of. They're not interested in the music as such, let alone the beliefs or contents portrayed within it; their primal intention is to distinguish themselves. Now let me know if it's even worse in England, cos then, you're indeed pitiable. :;):

Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next