Vanha - Black Lion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:26 am



Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
My humble advice to English people 
Author Message
Forum User

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:15 am
Posts: 468
Reply with quote
Post My humble advice to English people

Populate.


Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:30 pm
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:16 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Norwich/Scarborough
Reply with quote
Post 

ok




why?

_________________
Image


Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:15 am
Posts: 468
Reply with quote
Post 

Well, because apparently England became a shit stirring place of the world and will be worse because of decrease in English people... land that invented great arts became a home for people from other countries, ha? Thing that actually stunning is, how the goverment gives full rights to foreigners as the same rights that is given to British people? Come on for fuck's sake...

No offense to any other people that lives in UK, don't get me wrong...


Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:44 pm
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:18 pm
Posts: 641
Location: North west UK
Reply with quote
Post 

This country was fucked years ago, my advice would be, lets all fuck off somewhere warm and sunny and populate!


Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:54 am
Posts: 185
Location: Cyprus
Reply with quote
Post 

Evoked wrote:
Well, because apparently England became a shit stirring place of the world and will be worse because of decrease in English people... land that invented great arts became a home for people from other countries, ha? Thing that actually stunning is, how the goverment gives full rights to foreigners as the same rights that is given to British people? Come on for fuck's sake...

No offense to any other people that lives in UK, don't get me wrong...


So, what you're trying to say is that because someone wasn't born in England, or is not Anglo-Saxon by blood, one shouldn't move there? Why not? And since said foreigners pay taxes, they have as much right to live there as anyone else paying taxes. Aren't taxpayers the ones who are helping a country flourish? Unless you're talking about culture; and since when is culture restricted to geography, especially in these days?

I'm not by any means attacking you, but it's a subject that has been bugging me a lot lately.


Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:05 am
Profile
Forum User

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:15 am
Posts: 468
Reply with quote
Post 

Quote:
So, what you're trying to say is that because someone wasn't born in England, or is not Anglo-Saxon by blood, one shouldn't move there? Why not? And since said foreigners pay taxes, they have as much right to live there as anyone else paying taxes. Aren't taxpayers the ones who are helping a country flourish? Unless you're talking about culture; and since when is culture restricted to geography, especially in these days?

I'm not by any means attacking you, but it's a subject that has been bugging me a lot lately.


Before that, can you tell me if you are English or not? I see that you are living in UK but we both know how opinions can be tendentious... :p


Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:52 am
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:54 am
Posts: 185
Location: Cyprus
Reply with quote
Post 

Evoked wrote:
Quote:
So, what you're trying to say is that because someone wasn't born in England, or is not Anglo-Saxon by blood, one shouldn't move there? Why not? And since said foreigners pay taxes, they have as much right to live there as anyone else paying taxes. Aren't taxpayers the ones who are helping a country flourish? Unless you're talking about culture; and since when is culture restricted to geography, especially in these days?

I'm not by any means attacking you, but it's a subject that has been bugging me a lot lately.


Before that, can you tell me if you are English or not? I see that you are living in UK but we both know how opinions can be tendentious... :p


:p Not English, although I don't see how the above could count as a biased opinion :D


Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:03 pm
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:01 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Transylvania
Reply with quote
Post 

Long live Globalization!

_________________
Dream is destiny


Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:25 pm
Profile
Forum User

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:02 pm
Posts: 1356
Reply with quote
Post 

I don't see how such closeminded racism is going to benifit anyone, especially you. Its like hating Arabs because a few idiot radicals blew themselves up and now America is dead-set against Arabs, why should your prejudices against non-English people in England be relevent? You are much more insignicant then a lot of them anyways.


Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:05 pm
Profile
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:44 pm
Posts: 895
Location: The garden of earthly delights
Reply with quote
Post 

Arrrgh!!! Why, why are there people with such ideas?!

I give up. Whatever, dude. You should travel more.

_________________
Whoopdeefuckingdoo.


Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:14 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 

I would gladly see england depopulated. The place is mainly full of miserable, lazy, uninteresting people who would be better off dead.


Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:32 pm
Forum User

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:56 pm
Posts: 474
Reply with quote
Post 

Dan wrote:
I would gladly see england depopulated. The place is mainly full of miserable, lazy, uninteresting people who would be better off dead.
Can't be any worse then Queens or the Bronx in New York...


Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:40 pm
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:16 pm
Posts: 706
Reply with quote
Post 

hail Lord SANTA8S! fvck teh world-hail fly agric mvshroomz-destroy yovr soul!

_________________
Get off my case motherfucker!


www.myspace.com/portentuk


Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:48 am
Profile
Forum User

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:38 pm
Posts: 828
Location: Csongrád, Hungary
Reply with quote
Post Faith stronger than evil santa

Doominion wrote:
hail Lord SANTA8S! fvck teh world-hail fly agric mvshroomz-destroy yovr soul!

Image

_________________
http://www.lethalconflict.com
http://www.myspace.com/lethalconflict


Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:16 pm
Posts: 706
Reply with quote
Post 

hahaha!

_________________
Get off my case motherfucker!


www.myspace.com/portentuk


Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:09 pm
Profile
Forum User

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:13 pm
Posts: 494
Reply with quote
Post Re: Faith stronger than evil santa

jpmuikku wrote:
Doominion wrote:
hail Lord SANTA8S! fvck teh world-hail fly agric mvshroomz-destroy yovr soul!

Image


Haha great picture. What a slogan, they are as idiotic as the BNP.
Immigration is a good thing, I'm glad I live in a country where people can come and study, work and live here. Ok it's in the hands of incompetant people at the moment but hopefully that wont always be the case and sanity will be restored.
People I know have said to me "they are coming for our jobs! our homes! " and yet they all have their jobs still, all still live in the same houses.


Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:20 pm
Profile
Senior Staff Member
Senior Staff Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:34 am
Posts: 5532
Location: Baltic coast, DE
Reply with quote
Post 

Dan wrote:
I would gladly see england depopulated. The place is mainly full of miserable, lazy, uninteresting people who would be better off dead.


Tss... It's no better in most other places, either.

_________________
Sidetrack Walker - Underdog Pop for the faint of heart.


Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:13 pm
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 

d.mimøsa wrote:
Dan wrote:
I would gladly see england depopulated. The place is mainly full of miserable, lazy, uninteresting people who would be better off dead.


Tss... It's no better in most other places, either.


I dunno, in terms of the metal scene it is famously below par compared to the rest of the world. People can't be bothered to travel, they don't want to pay to get into gigs, or to buy CDs or merch. I go to gigs abroad and see people leaving with their arms full of cds and merch, in England a band is lucky to have people at their gigs, let alone sell cds and merch.


Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:20 pm
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:32 am
Posts: 217
Reply with quote
Post Re: My humble advice to English people

Evoked wrote:
Populate.

'
I don't live in the UK, but I do think there are way to many people in the world. So instead of adding an other I shoose not to have any offspring. More people should do that. At least 1 biljoen people less would be a start. The deciline of popultian is certain parts of the Netherlands should not be mourned but celibrated.

_________________
Julie: You, however, have a problem with women.
Mr. Gone: [scoff] How perceptive... did you figure that one out when I kidnapped you, or tied you up with leather straps? OF COURSE I'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN!


Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:39 am
Profile
Senior Staff Member
Senior Staff Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:34 am
Posts: 5532
Location: Baltic coast, DE
Reply with quote
Post 

Dan wrote:
d.mimøsa wrote:
Dan wrote:
I would gladly see england depopulated. The place is mainly full of miserable, lazy, uninteresting people who would be better off dead.


Tss... It's no better in most other places, either.


I dunno, in terms of the metal scene it is famously below par compared to the rest of the world. People can't be bothered to travel, they don't want to pay to get into gigs, or to buy CDs or merch. I go to gigs abroad and see people leaving with their arms full of cds and merch, in England a band is lucky to have people at their gigs, let alone sell cds and merch.


As regards to CDs and merchandising, I really can't judge, you may be right there. But when it comes to the scene in general, I can't say that Germany is any better even though we may have Wacken. Ha! I think Wacken is the place for loud, drunken rednecks and not for people who really love music and want to support the "scene" and the artists they admire, so it's perfect for Germany (arguably the western European country with the highest rate of rednecks) but no counter example for the predominant ignorance over here.

Where I live, for instance, there's no scene at all except for some hardcore and the occasional kids with Nightwish- and CoF-shirts dressed in long black satin coats, wearing black make-up around their eyes and inverted crosses around their necks, drinking red wine from tetrapacks and thinking themselves so fucking alternative and dark. According to my experience, these boys and girls don't even own any original copies of albums by those bands they're wearing shirts of. They're not interested in the music as such, let alone the beliefs or contents portrayed within it; their primal intention is to distinguish themselves. Now let me know if it's even worse in England, cos then, you're indeed pitiable. :;):

_________________
Sidetrack Walker - Underdog Pop for the faint of heart.


Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.