SolitudeProd
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Marrige, what is the point? 
Forum User

... then the Catholic bitch wants to get married.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:21 pm
Forum User

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Mariage!...huh...good God
What is it good for?

Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:45 am
Forum User

kesh wrote:
Doooomed wrote:
isnt there enough scum sucking parasties allready?

We're an empty vessel for the bacteria, who in-turn are for the virus's that shape evolution.
But if a bitch doesn't take the pill while taking your weapon - without telling the thing the weapon is attached too - then bum my granny! Fucking fucked!
The Bitch Strikes Back. Invert that cock, your a cunt now. That's right, cunt faced Twatdom. Condemned to a fate worst then Jesus. 1984.

Wow, you should post more!

www.myspace.com/portentuk

Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:07 pm
Forum User

Okay first off, I think my mom should be nominated to sainthood to stick with my dad for over 40years.

I would marry to a another person, but just a commitment I would make with them. I'm not looking to 'legally' do it in court nor in the church, nor to combine our bank accounts, nor have kids, although I am interested in adoption, but I've been reading a bit about it and it seem to be a pain to go through the process. It's probably going to be difficult to find a person commited in such a way though. At some point in my life I realized how much I like someone has more to do with just what his/her personality is, not if his/her music taste is same as mine, etc. So I think it's probably better that way for me, two person living together, but doing different careers and not bog each other down. I think I'm just talking out of my ass because there are so many crazy circumstances that come up, but I have 5 siblings that are all married and I learned a little from their sucess and failure(divorce) in their relationship.

Don't know if this comment will sound lame, but it is true, that it pissed me off the see the notion of how man and women have a preset expectation of a particular role in their marriage life, which also stretches to the difference of wages in their job/career.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5