Rotten Copper
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Marrige, what is the point? 
Forum User

deadhead wrote:
Mordante
We can discuss also political and racial situation in Netherlands in appplication to your "ideas".

Seriously, what's the link between a racial situation and one's individual decision to not get married / not have kids? I don't see the link unless someone "does" it for the "race", what is definitely childish and old-fashioned, apart from making no further sense.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:05 am
Forum User

deadhead wrote:
Mordante
Just go to your momma's house and check old photos, when you was a child. Then ask her why she gave birth to you. Maybe it was a big mistake? Then sit down and think about a simple thing - who will visit you in a house of aged useless and hepless in many years, when all your alliance will be dead? Maybe it's time to make a suicide, not vasectomy?
We can discuss also political and racial situation in Netherlands in appplication to your "ideas". But it is very non-polite and I don't want to be banned :)

what the hell are you talking about?

Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:06 pm
Forum User

persist
Some problems with understaning? What's your IQ?

Worm of Na'Ruq
Try to learn history of humanity and you will find all replies to your questions.
PS: Watch "Idiocracy" movie. Nice example :)

Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:14 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Forum User

i comprehend just fine. i was just curious as to why you think pro-creation is for everyone. it really isn't any of your business. it's pretty irrational (as well as ignorant and blatantly idiotic) to suggest that anyone who doesn't wish to have children should kill themselves. but i assume you're just another random internet hard ass. carry on.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:28 pm
Forum User

deadhead wrote:
Worm of Na'Ruq
Try to learn history of humanity and you will find all replies to your questions.

Humm... history of humanity... that must be some great book I missed since I so far knew only Hobsbawm, Skinner, Kershaw and Braudel, hihi... :)
If I had to consider your posts, so far you seem like you ripped-off the mind of some average-minded 18th century capitalist... :;):

Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Forum User

deadhead wrote:
Mordante
Just go to your momma's house and check old photos, when you was a child. Then ask her why she gave birth to you. Maybe it was a big mistake? Then sit down and think about a simple thing - who will visit you in a house of aged useless and hepless in many years, when all your alliance will be dead? Maybe it's time to make a suicide, not vasectomy?
We can discuss also political and racial situation in Netherlands in appplication to your "ideas". But it is very non-polite and I don't want to be banned :)

I am pretty sure that I was a "mistake" my parensts already had 2 childeren. One of my sisters is 6 years older the other is 8 years older so I think that they were ok with having 2 kids. I have no problem with that what so ever. It is [u]my/u] opnion that it is very naive to think that children will visist there parents when they are old. Most elderly people are lonely regardless if they have children or not.
But I am open for a discussion about Dutch politics if you want. You have to start it though.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:43 am
Forum User

I was an accident, my mum was on the pill when I was concieved but I don't care, doesn't make my existence any more or less valid than anyone else. But what about the children? fuck 'em, stop having children. They aren't miracles just products of biology. There are too many of us already and if having someone to visit you when you are old is somehow a reason to have children then there is something up with your reasoning. As for saying you should kill yourself if you don't want kids, maybe YOU should consider suicide instead of having children? one less fool in the world.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:01 pm
Forum User

thx1138 wrote:
They aren't miracles just products of biology.
But biology is a product of humans. :;):

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:37 am
Forum User

Worm of Na'Ruq wrote:
thx1138 wrote:

A product of nature then. Biology is just a name we have given to the inner workings of living creatures, the words are our products nothing more.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:54 am
Forum User

thx1138 wrote:
Worm of Na'Ruq wrote:
thx1138 wrote:

A product of nature then. Biology is just a name we have given to the inner workings of living creatures, the words are our products nothing more.

It's more than a name. It's a series of understandings and beliefs that forces us to think of ourselves in the sense of who we are, what is the value of life, what is natural and not, no matter what the right answers are. But it's more than just an explanation or understanding, it's in fact a force. Just think of sexality and how its biologization in fact sets standards for human behavior.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:26 pm
Forum User

Worm of Na'Ruq wrote:
thx1138 wrote:
Worm of Na'Ruq wrote:
thx1138 wrote:

It's more than a name. It's a series of understandings and beliefs that forces us to think of ourselves in the sense of who we are, what is the value of life, what is natural and not, no matter what the right answers are. But it's more than just an explanation or understanding, it's in fact a force. Just think of sexality and how its biologization in fact sets standards for human behavior.

Well, lets not get stuck in a debate about the anatomical study of living organisms. I get what you mean, I was just commenting on the 'what about the children?' issue. The 'oh they are little miracles' thing, when really they are no more miraculous than eating some food and then having some shit pop out of your arse.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:06 pm
Forum User

Heheh, but why shouldn't be our ideas about procreation in part influenced by the biological knowledge?

Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:19 pm
Forum User

Post Re: Marrige, what is the point?

Well I guess if you don't believe in God which I do then it's the moral thing to do. Not that I'm big on religon or chruch but do believe. I've been with my girlfriend for 8 years, asked her to finannly marry me last year and we are getting married next month.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:19 pm
Forum User

congrats dude!!!

Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:18 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

i believe strongly in marriage even though it didn't work for my parents. i hope to someday marry my girl. the big thing is to be responsible. i don't think that anyone should get married unless they have been together for at least 5 years (and are still loving it).

Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:20 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

Post Re: Marrige, what is the point?

Greentea wrote:
Well I guess if you don't believe in God which I do then it's the moral thing to do. Not that I'm big on religon or chruch but do believe. I've been with my girlfriend for 8 years, asked her to finannly marry me last year and we are getting married next month.

I really have nothing at religious people, sometimes I even consider myself one but I fail to see the connection between marriage, havening children and religion.

Sometimes I even feel not not having children is the moral thing to do by not adding more people to an already overcrowded world that is going to hell in an hand basket.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:59 am
Forum User

some people believe that the increase in human population is god's debris coming together to form an eventual heaven. i think it is bullshit but we all have god in us and i certainly think there is nothing wrong with more of us. call me crazy but this earth can take it.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:00 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

I see no point in marriage, i see no point in getting kids either.
And why the hell should there be more of us? isnt there enough scum sucking parasties allready?

Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:07 pm
Forum User

I have been together with my girlfriend for about six years or so. We have a son and the second on the arrival. We 're not married but we are engaged. The taxsysteem in belgium give less refunds to married couples than to individuals. For this reason we're not getting married officially. This way we'll get more from the state on an annual basis. We are however going to get married and have a ceremony, party and all. This will not be in front of a church but done by someone of the national humanistic grouping iin belgium (uvv). It's an alternative for the christian marriage. Because we're atheist and all.

To me 'marriage' is a sign towards the community of us belonging to each other. We're celebrating what we have together. It's all in a very alternative way. Our way and not the traditional way. It's not because people think it should be done. My life isn't ordered that way. First we are having children, buying a house, (selling and buying second one btw) and after all that we're looking to get married in a manner we can call our own.

Most people who choose to get married, have children etc. do things the other way around.
We're doing it at our pace and our way and we are damn proud of it too.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:44 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

Doooomed wrote:
isnt there enough scum sucking parasties allready?

We're an empty vessel for the bacteria, who in-turn are for the virus's that shape evolution.
But if a bitch doesn't take the pill while taking your weapon - without telling the thing the weapon is attached too - then bum my granny! Fucking fucked!
The Bitch Strikes Back. Invert that cock, your a cunt now. That's right, cunt faced Twatdom. Condemned to a fate worst then Jesus. 1984.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next