A Dream Of Poe - The Wraith Uncrowned
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
News 
Forum User

Post News

So, we have a clean new board and in the meantime some things have happened within our camp.

First of all our new album has been released and in general the reactions are pretty good. I'll open a new topic in which I will post the reviews we have seen so far. I'll do the same with some new interviews.

Next to that our Guitarist Johan has decided to call it quits and our CD presentation on May 26th was his last gig wityh us. We have found a replacement in Bram Bijlhout, who used to be in Imbolc. Bram already has learned most songs he has to know for our upcoming gigs.
We'll be doing some shows with Candlemass in September and I'll open a new topic with the dates.

Furthermore we'll record a Thergothon cover for a tribute album. More info on that on our revamped website www.officiumtriste.com

Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

I've read in the Dis-order mailinglist that the Pathway will be rereleased with five bonus tracks. Could you give me some more info please?

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:41 pm
Forum User

Sure, The Pathway will be remastered and will contain the following bonustracks. First of all the 2 songs of the Roses on My Grave EP, being Roses on my Grave and Headstone (Chorus of Ruin cover). Roses of course in a different version compared to the version which is on The Pathway. These songs are included as the 7" is sold out.
Next to that a different version of Divinity from our Promo 2000, which was basically a demo. Finally live versions of the songs Pathway (of Broken Glass) and Roses on my Grave recorded on 013 Tilburg in 2002 when we supported Candlemass. These live recordings are very good if I may say so myself. So quite some intyeresting extra's I guess.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Sounds great! It's nice to have all the songs on the 7" on one CD.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:32 am
Forum User

The live material is pretty cool too I must say. Which makes me think about something..(see new topic)!

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:31 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

Some news on Blabbermouth
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=83213

Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:20 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]