Aesthetic Death
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
About Lyrics 
Senior Staff Member
Senior Staff Member

Sad, sad. Some people should definitely avoid discussions. Confusing a needle with a guillotine. I'm sorry, mate, that we're that impolite, associal and spiteful. On an additional note, "ghey" is really some interesting vocable I haven't seen for years.

Speaking only for myself, I don't aspire being a metal fan and if I had no life, I most likely wouldn't be able to write posts here unless you believe in supernatural phenomenons.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:23 am
Forum User

Almighty Doomson made his way through the dark bars and evil funeral doom band studios; at the corner of the road, under the grey cool streetlight he stood and said: ''There are some texts under your catalogs... try to read it... If you know how to read, indeed! Hah.''

And famous wise Mao Chen answered (note that he wore his cool dark eye patch over his right eye): ''... only someone who have albums Doomson. Only someone who have albums.''

Wow you guys are extremely intelligent and cool.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:32 am
Senior Staff Member
Senior Staff Member

Yeah, you're right.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:10 pm
Forum User

Peace and Love guys :)

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:28 am
I for one am finally glad to see some more forum violence here, it was becoming far too pedestrian for my likings!

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:56 am
Senior Staff Member
Senior Staff Member

Yeah, it's that kind of violence that some street kids display when you accidentally look at them for half a second: "Eh! What you lookin at? You want trouble, fucka?"

Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:26 am
Or round here it's:
"WHAT 'AVE YOU COME AS DICK'EDDDDDD?"

Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:38 am
Senior Staff Member
Senior Staff Member

Hehe, well, I never witnessed these things in English speaking countries (as I haven't been there too often), so I could only guess what it's like over there... :;):

To write something on topic, what about the war themes some of us were speculating about it some thread (concerning lyrics and the "Antithesis Of Light"-artwork)? For instance, I always had the impression that "In Pestilence Burning" deals with war or something related, but then again it's probably quite open for various interpretations...

Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:30 am
Forum User

Doomson wrote:
Yeah, it's that kind of violence that some street kids display when you accidentally look at them for half a second: "Eh! What you lookin at? You want trouble, fucka?"

And you are most antipathetic person i've ever seen, Doomson. With your extremely long and unnecessary messages, with your sucky one-man project (songs are really gay, especially that 'Sometimes We Live' and your voice sounds like a girl).You are proving that you are not an artist in any way with all your messages.

But you're like Einstein, you know?

If you are able to read, and I think you are as you can write in this forum

Well, I didn't want to say it this explicitly, but yes - that's exactly what I was trying to allude to. :;): <--- You should use this smiley more often.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:20 am
Senior Staff Member
Senior Staff Member

Smileys are superfluous in most cases as I think I'm capable of formulating my statements clearly enough. Besides, do you ever use a smilie like that one while throwing offenses at other users? Anyway, I will try a short explanation to you, mate: Nobody ever meant to insult you in this thread, I (for my part) was only joking about your slight over-reaction towards what we said about buying albums. You made the point clear, so there's no problem at all. But if you continue calling us "ghey" or whatever and looking for some creative offenses (as you did once more in your last post), then you can't expect a respectful reaction.

So. I am not like Einstein. If anything, I am more like... me? It's good to hear that you had a listen to my songs, I appreciate everyone who takes the time. I see no trouble in you not liking them, tastes differ and I know that my voice sounds like a girl. So what shall I do? Weep? Better do something creative with it, I think, instead of mourning my cruel fate. It makes no significant difference to me if others like my music or not - it's a good thing if they do, but I make all of it mainly for myself anyway. And the songs may be bad, but they are not gay. Some of the low quality is even due to the fact that it is an unintended solo-project up to now. My messages don't have to do anything with me being an artist or not, by the way.

Can we finally close this pointless discussion now? I have no interest in arguing any further, as there never was a reason to. I regard your offenses as consequences of this discussion and hope that you, just as I, try to find a more appropriate tone from now on. Just a suggestion though. :)

Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:52 pm
Forum User

I think I'm overreacted for that ''underground leecher'' tag. Honestly, I have no quarrel with you, I wouldn't like to have any and to be honest once again, i liked your works. :D I was just extremely angry, because of that i attacked you with some simple and funny insults. I apologise, mate, really.

In fact, I'd like to hear more of your work in future, that death-doom stuff you mentioned on your myspace page. :laugh: No need to cheap shots anymore, you're right.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2