Radioactive
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 4:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Internet vanity 
Forum User

Anodynes wrote:
It makes me think of ppl that have personnal blogs and there they expose, in the extreme cases, their.. personnal thoughts and ideas. I think it's a little bit vanity and presumption thinking that someone will read that and will give a fuck to what they're thinking or living. I for one wouldn't like my life to be exposed especially on website that can be acessed by any wacko.

I think there is a big difference between posting something as superficial as a picture of yourself and exposing thoughts for discussion. It's akin to comparing movies like 'Top Gun' with '1984'.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:21 am
Forum User

you gotta a point there beerman. I read my text again and i saw where i went wrong. When i talk about personnal thoughts or ideias is like blogs having shit like "Today was raining, and i saw a rose and it remind me of friendship". the only discussion here is...who cares?!?!? it's different when you discuss ideas that concern the whole of humanity. Even so...were nobody...talking about it won't help change anything. But it is not superficial as the first example and it is what we find most on the net.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:21 pm
Forum User

Metal Chef wrote:
i'm sort of in the middle with this, i'll put up pictures and stuff, but i'm not bothered about people commenting on them. i know a few people who are constantly like "comment my pictures! i only have 10 comments and the pictrues are lonely" in a bulletin every 5 minutes, and that just pisses me off

Man I have myspace and I have a co-worker that does that shit ALL the time! Every day she'll post a bulleting asking to go leave her comments and picture comments! I'd delete if I didn't work with her! She works in my dept too so she'd call me or email me right away.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

winterfell wrote:
Metal Chef wrote:
i'm sort of in the middle with this, i'll put up pictures and stuff, but i'm not bothered about people commenting on them. i know a few people who are constantly like "comment my pictures! i only have 10 comments and the pictrues are lonely" in a bulletin every 5 minutes, and that just pisses me off

Man I have myspace and I have a co-worker that does that shit ALL the time! Every day she'll post a bulleting asking to go leave her comments and picture comments! I'd delete if I didn't work with her! She works in my dept too so she'd call me or email me right away.

Get her sacked - problem solved!

Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Forum User

haha I'm working on it ;)

Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:10 pm
Profile WWW
Kill her. Even easier.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:05 pm
Forum User

Dan wrote:
Kill her. Even easier.