sidetrackwalker-taos
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:14 pm



Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Your latest work... 
Author Message
Forum User

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:02 pm
Posts: 1356
Reply with quote
Post 

Was very bored and decided to see if I could use the pencil feature on paint and make the screen completely black, started making shapes by chance, then I took it from there.

Image

Yes, I know, its the worst thing you've ever seen and wish you didn't claw your eyes out since that seems to be painful, I am way ahead of you. :;):


Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:54 am
Profile
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:44 pm
Posts: 895
Location: The garden of earthly delights
Reply with quote
Post 

It's really not bad, actually!! It's the kind of stuff you see in art magazines. :laugh:

_________________
Whoopdeefuckingdoo.


Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:53 am
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:22 pm
Posts: 52
Reply with quote
Post 

I like to draw sometimes, usualy when I get really bored.


Image

Image

Image


Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:25 pm
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:16 pm
Posts: 173
Location: Into the Depths of Sorrow
Reply with quote
Post 

I haven't painted or drawn anything in a very long time, so my very feeble talent aproaches NULL now. Anyway, here they are:

A drawing made some time ago...

Image

A painting made yesterday. Tempera on paper, A4 size Horrible though. (Have it in 5Mpix and 150Mpix resolutions, but of course I don't have where to host them)

Image

_________________
Decadence is Bliss...


Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:56 am
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 128
Location: philippines
Reply with quote
Post 

nice work empathy! i have landscape painting similar to yours. i will post them here soon.


Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:33 am
Profile YIM
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:16 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Norwich/Scarborough
Reply with quote
Post 

Kastrophee wrote:
Was very bored and decided to see if I could use the pencil feature on paint and make the screen completely black, started making shapes by chance, then I took it from there.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/ ... ckShip.jpg

Yes, I know, its the worst thing you've ever seen and wish you didn't claw your eyes out since that seems to be painful, I am way ahead of you. :;):


you inspired me to do the same

Image

as you can see its full of communist repression, and the vertical lines on the side represent a tree which represents life.
i wish i could actualy do art.

_________________
Image


Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Reply with quote
Post 

Metal Chef wrote:
Kastrophee wrote:
Was very bored and decided to see if I could use the pencil feature on paint and make the screen completely black, started making shapes by chance, then I took it from there.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/ ... ckShip.jpg

Yes, I know, its the worst thing you've ever seen and wish you didn't claw your eyes out since that seems to be painful, I am way ahead of you. :;):
you inspired me to do the same

http://a447.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... f99386.jpg

as you can see its full of communist repression, and the vertical lines on the side represent a tree which represents life.
i wish i could actualy do art.


I was just about to say to Kastrophee that he should do a quick blur in Photoshop and it'd look much better, but you, Mr. Metal Chef, have clearly proven me wrong. __________ :p


Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:58 pm
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:16 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Norwich/Scarborough
Reply with quote
Post 

hahahaha
i've been so bored today i've actually made 3 more pictures ...

_________________
Image


Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:02 pm
Posts: 1356
Reply with quote
Post 

Tuska wrote:
Metal Chef wrote:
Kastrophee wrote:
Was very bored and decided to see if I could use the pencil feature on paint and make the screen completely black, started making shapes by chance, then I took it from there.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/ ... ckShip.jpg

Yes, I know, its the worst thing you've ever seen and wish you didn't claw your eyes out since that seems to be painful, I am way ahead of you. :;):
you inspired me to do the same

http://a447.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... f99386.jpg

as you can see its full of communist repression, and the vertical lines on the side represent a tree which represents life.
i wish i could actualy do art.


I was just about to say to Kastrophee that he should do a quick blur in Photoshop and it'd look much better, but you, Mr. Metal Chef, have clearly proven me wrong. __________ :p


Gah, I don't have photoshop, :p


Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:47 pm
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:16 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Norwich/Scarborough
Reply with quote
Post 

my day today has been very slow going, so i'm sorry everyone but i did some more.

Image

Image

_________________
Image


Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:33 pm
Profile WWW
Reply with quote
Post 

I see that you're "Black with some White" -period has been a pretty creative one so far.


Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:51 am
Senior Staff Member
Senior Staff Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:34 am
Posts: 5562
Location: Baltic coast, DE
Reply with quote
Post 

Very doomy artwork, Metal Chef. :;):

_________________
Sidetrack Walker - Dark Chamber Pop for the faint of heart.


Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:23 am
Profile
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 128
Location: philippines
Reply with quote
Post 

good drawing metal chef!!..looks like a lake scene at night.


Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:55 pm
Profile YIM
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 128
Location: philippines
Reply with quote
Post 

i can use your work as a reference for my value scale! :laugh:


Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:45 pm
Profile YIM
Reply with quote
Post 

Started messing around with MSPaint and thought "Why not try and make a complete picture with ye olde pixel-by-pixel -method and save every now and again to make an animation which shows the evolution of the picture?"

"OCTO - Führer of the Sea" v.0.02

Image

I need a job. BAD.

[edit] Updated the picture to v0.02 [/edit]


Last edited by Tuska on Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.



Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:10 am
Reply with quote
Post 

woa, looks like a lot of work


Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:12 am
Reply with quote
Post 

I was very, very bored:
Image


Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:00 pm
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:41 pm
Posts: 64
Location: Poland
Reply with quote
Post 

My last painting: Image


Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 128
Location: philippines
Reply with quote
Post 

Beautiful! looks like a swamp. congrats Morrigan!


Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:58 am
Profile YIM
Forum User
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:41 pm
Posts: 64
Location: Poland
Reply with quote
Post 

Hahah, it's a swamp of all my paint leftovers, hahah kind of;) But thanks!

_________________
"Whilst yet the calm hours creep,
Dream thou - and from thy sleep
Then wake to weep. " - P.B.Shelley


Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.