Gorslava
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, 
Forum User

Post Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:47 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Would this make any more sense if it was in English rather than native r*tard?

I'll be honest and say I abandoned trying to figure it out after the first couple of incomprehensible paragraphs, but I'm still fairly convinced it's actually meaningless bollocks without reading any further. So, give us a clue: what're you really trying to sell here?

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:52 am
Senior Staff Member
Senior Staff Member

I used to work with a guy who used to talk like this, send emails like this, even submit bug reports like this. It was weird.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

kris wrote:
I used to work with a guy who used to talk like this, send emails like this, even submit bug reports like this. It was weird.

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:02 pm
Forum User

I fear any answer would be useless here.

owlonfire on deviantart.com

Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:06 pm
Forum User

The opening Krishna propaganda post is quite interesting once you translate it into English. It gives an insight into the mind of the brainwashed. The childishness naivety of the followers that hand over half their wealth to these Guru Scam artists is quite staggering. The Krishna movement has collected a charge sheet over the years that most serious biker gangs would be proud of, everything from murder to fraud.

Here's my translation of what I think this poor soul is trying to say.

Quote:
Can you tell me what you have thought and done every single seconds detail from that time you were born, if not then how do you know you haven’t forgotten elements of your past, that you thought and did things you are totally unaware off, and that you will not forget elements of what you are thinking and doing now sometime in the future?

It is a Fact that God (Krishna) exists, but we do not possess the intelligence to understand him. This means, no scientist, politician, or so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand God, because they cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is the afterlife.

For example; supposing you grew up not knowing who your father was, but now you want to know. You have asked your mother many times, then one day she finally names a man. If you trust her and believe everything she says as being true, then you can accept this man as your father without question because you have faith in your mother.

If you doubt what she says, then you’ll need proof, but if your mother provides the evidence to prove the man is your father, like some old photos, or a DNA report, then how do you know this evidence has not been fabricated? Does your mother have the necessary Authority to be believed? Is the evidence she provides any more or less valid than evidence provided by another woman who claims someone else is your father and that your mother is lying?

If you do a DNA test with the man your mother claims to be your father, rather than just go on the DNA report she has shown you, then you will have the necessary Authority you seek. So, you need real Authority and that Authority is God, and because God has absolute Authority, you can accept whatever he says to you without question. You may not accept the Authority of your mother and search your entire life searching for your father, just as if you do not accept the Authority of God and never find him either. If you accept God’s Authority then your searching is over and you will have found your holy father.

Srila Prabhupada is my spiritual master, he has real Authority, and he has told me this truth, it has not come from me.

In this world we are all suffering. There is disease, old age, death, promiscuity, violence. Ignoring these problems will not make you happy. You can’t be happy, be at peace, and live a peaceful life unless you follow these 6 rules; 1. No illicit sex, 2. No gambling, 3. No drugs (including tea & coffee ), 4. No meat eating (including onion & garlic ), 5. Offer what you eat to your Guru first (and he will offer it to God), and most importantly 6. Chant the Hare Krishna mantra.

If you are unable to follow the first 5 rules, then you will be forgiven if you chant the Hare Krishna mantra. This is very, very, very important.

If you chant the Hare Krishna mantra ‘Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare’ then you will be happy. If you don’t believe me try it. Chant some other name for 5 minutes then chant the Krishna mantra for 5 minutes and see the difference. I promise you it works. Chant at least 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna daily and you will be happy and at peace.

Do not put you faith in holy books, personal experiences or false beliefs and faiths. I have given a practical explanation of God’s Authority and have proven that anyone who does not accept his Authority is foolish, a total idiot, and blind. If a blind man follows a blind man then they will both be lost. Follow a spiritual master and he will guide you on right path.

If you want to discover the meaning of life then read about The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), also known as the Hare Krishna Movement. I promise readers will get the all the answers they seek, why we live in a material world, who we are, what the afterlife is, and what is the meaning of life.

Shame the guy doesn't offer a practical explanation about the next life as his title suggested he might. I think I'll have to post my ramblings sometime, but not in this nonesense thread, amusing as it is

Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:05 am
Forum User

endemoniada_88 wrote:
Would this make any more sense if it was in English rather than native r*tard?

I'll be honest and say I abandoned trying to figure it out after the first couple of incomprehensible paragraphs, but I'm still fairly convinced it's actually meaningless bollocks without reading any further. So, give us a clue: what're you really trying to sell here?

:lol:
I haven't laughed that much in a while.

"It's angry at the room, mom, it wants the room to suffer."

Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:33 pm
Profile WWW
Forum User

An afterlife implies two lives, one in the physical universe that we call home and one somewhere else that maybe we came from and we return to when we die, although I suppose we should call it a 'before and afterlife' really, unless of course the suggestion is we don't come from there when we are born. If so, then are we saying life is created from purely physical things in the universe and that the other place only joins the party afterwards?

Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:26 pm
Forum User

But if the universe of physical things has all the things it needs to create life, then why should we assume there is somewhere else to go to when we die, we didn’t need somewhere else before?

Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:16 pm
Forum User

Maybe it’s all a test to see if what God has created is worthy of being created by God. But then why wouldn’t God just conduct the test where he hangs out? It seems an awful lot of trouble to go to; to create a universe of space and time, energy and matter, and then create life to put in it, when God could just do all this testing in his living room.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:53 pm
Forum User

Maybe this universe is where God hangs out and we just think it’s a universe of space and time, energy and matter, because that's what God wants us to think. In which case there isn’t an afterlife, there’s just life, an eternal present where time, the change of state of matter from its current state to the next, which is as good a definition of time as any, is an illusion because everything that makes it up, and is in the universe of space and time, energy and matter is all an illusion created by God.

All this was the subject of a 45 minute concept album called ‘Keeper of the Sands’ by the band I was in called Heavy Goods Vehicle back in 1976, the last line of the album being; “There is no way I could begin, therefore I don’t exist” followed by me slamming my bass into the living room wall that existed in our universe of space and time, energy and matter, to create a cosmic explosion effect. The album doesn’t make clear if this ending refers to God or Time not existing, the former being proof that God doesn’t exist, the latter being proof that he does, or if God is Time and neither of them exist, or if our need prove our pointless points of view is worthy of ridicule by an underground band called HGV back in 1976.

“I’m the taker of beauty, the giver of strife,
the creator of matter, the destroyer of life,
the imaginary boarders, holding void from void,
the viewer of the window, supreme paranoid.

Views the window, the window of time,
teller of the savage truth, drawer of the line,
mind full of rivals, inertial to all,
exposer of the imbecile, bane of the fool” – HGV 1976

The album cover had a picture of God (or could it have been Time?) on it, hands outstretched with an embryo floating above one hand and a skull floating above the other against a background of green light I copied from a Turner painting. I painted it in oils and my art teacher said it was rubbish, so I painted over it, and the art teacher asked if he could have it, and I said it now means nothing to me so please take it, and he did. And the moral of this story is if you listen to fools the mob rules.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:57 am
Forum User

You see, the thing is, it’s all about time. There has to be an explanation for it. It’s what makes the universe tick. It’s also about lots of other things like dimensions and infinity, matter and does it matter, and will going to the pub when they reopen on 6 July still be an enjoyable experience what with table service, queing, and wearing full body condoms.

Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:51 pm
Forum User

If matter doesn't matter then I think we are on to something. I've never got a straight answer from a physicist on what is matter. I don't think they know. They say stuff like “that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, especially as distinct from energy.”

Asking a physicist what is matter is a bit like asking them what is water, a waste of time, so I ask myself, “what is water?” and in response I point at the pacific ocean, it would have to be on the telly as I can’t see the pacific ocean from my house (I won’t stoop to low level humour by saying that’s not the pacific ocean that is a telly). And I’d say “what you mean like H2O plus shit and plastic and nuclear waste and like? And I’d say back, “no, no, no, no, just the H2O”.

And I’d say “so what are these H’s and O’s that define water?”, and I’d say back “pick up 2 red snooker balls to represent the O’s and a white one for the H, that’s H2O, and there are lots of these 3-ball thingies banging into each other, held together by one force, and being knocked about by another, and that’s water”.

Well, I’m struggling here, I hold up the white ball and ask “so what’s this made of?”, and I reply, pick up a yellow snooker ball, a green on and a brown one, the yellow one is a proton, the brown is a neutron and the green is an electron”, so I pick them up in my cupped hands and say “like this?, “no, no, no, no, the green one is much smaller, use this pea instead, and hold the pea about 400 metres away from the two snooker balls”. So I hold up the yellow snooker ball “so, these plus a pea is water?”, “no, no, no, no, no, that’s got 3 specks of dust in it called quarks that are miles apart and they’ve probably got things in them too small to be detected like charmed quarks and leptons that are really, really far apart, and who knows what’s in them down in the quantum level, we may have to bring Strangeness back to measure them.

And I’m getting no nearer to understanding what is matter. “So, what you’re saying is water is Quark, Strangeness and Charm, like the Hawkwind album?”, “yes, yes, yes, yes, and no, no, no, no” I say, “it is water, but it is also everything else”.

So let’s recap, I know whatever matter is, it is occupies space assuming the thing between all these particles is space, and that it possesses mass where mass is defined as something processed by matter, and I’m not so sure it is distinct from energy. In fact that may be why matter doesn’t matter. If you are wondering what this has to do with the afterlife, well, you can’t rush these things.

Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:43 am
Forum User

Now, what if matter isn’t flying out into an infinite universe of 4 dimensions, of length, width, height and time, from a central point where a long time ago ‘nothing’ suddenly exploded. All we really know is matter is moving outwards from this point into the wild black yonder. What if the route of matter into this universe is from a 5th dimension of energy, into our universe of matter capable of sustaining a fundamental particle, like a charm quark, assuming we don’t later discover that’s made up of 3 more snooker balls. Instead of a big bang, the universe came into existence like turning up a dimmer switch, all at once, and the flow of matter outwards could be like a river flowing, moving galaxies to the edge, perhaps to be destroyed as matter returns to the 5th dimension of energy.

Now, a 5th dimension may sound a bit farfetched, but String Theory wants there to be 10 dimensions so that you can have their 10E500 parallel universes, and physicists have had no trouble arguing that for decades, without much success I might add. But the point is, if they can have their 10 dimensions why can’t I have my 5th.

Now, String Theory also argues that fundamental particles are made by energy, tiny 1-dimension strings that vibrate at different frequencies to make this particle or that. All I’m saying is that the energy comes from another dimension, not sat in ours at the quantum level.

I’m almost getting to the afterlife, but first I need to address infinity and time.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:10 am
Forum User

Simply mathematically thinking an afterlife in heaven would not be possible (at least within the limits of our world), because the amount of souls from the dead would increase infinetely so this heaven also would have to increase to still contain all these souls. But maybe the afterworld does not follow the principles or universe follows. Somehow we do think the natural laws that are the core of our world/universe/dimensions must be the core of every world/universe/dimensions, but what if not? Oecologically spoken things are made to deal most well with other things, so maybe this universe and the necessities of all living beings do match very good, as life was made to live in THIS world. The necessities of dead beings may be different.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:07 pm
Forum User

Hi Firebird. Infinity is a problem, for one thing it is really hard to visualise. No matter how many dead people there are in the universe, if you can put a number on it, then it is really small compared with infinity. If we assume all civilisations eventually end, worlds end, galaxies end, and finally the universe will end, then there will be a finite number of dead people for this universe, which would take hardly no space at all in an infinite heaven.

But by afterlife I don’t mean heaven, and I’m not coming at this from a God angle who looks just like a wise old Greek/Roman philosopher with white beard, sandals and robe, I’m talking about a non-religious afterlife, a place we may have left when we were born and will return to when we die. I’m not saying there isn’t a God, I’m just not saying there isn’t a God in this thread.

And I agree that whatever and wherever an afterlife may be, it is not going to exist in our universe of 4 dimensions; that would be weird.

And I like your ecological point. Everything in the universe is in balance, from galaxies to our planet, it has to be or it wouldn’t be here. We’ve come to realise that there are a number of universal constants that have to be the value they are for everything to exist, the number is subject to endless argument amongst physicists, but that’s ok, it gives them something to do and keeps them out of pubs and Doom Metal gigs. Let’s say there are 20 so I can talk about the subject. It has been likened to going into the control room of the universe and in that room there are 20 big knobs, like you’d get at a physicist’s party. Each knob has to be turned to the exact number for our universe to exist. Just to give you a feel for what these universal constants are, I’m taking about gravity, weak and strong forces, electromagnetism, speed of light, absolute zero, the number of atoms in carbon (the building block of life), things like that. To use my own analogy, it’s like tuning a TV in, you pull up the search function and hit go and the TV scans the frequency band for stations, finds one and stores the value on preset, This is where the idea of multiple universes comes from, there are multiple combinations of these constants that give multiple universes that all look very different, which is where my TV analogy falls apart as different TV channels all show the same crap programmes, repeated endlessly, and look identical. You’ll find this in string theory as well. If the energy filaments vibrate at slightly different frequencies, or fold themselves in slightly different shapes, then electrons, photons, gravitons (if there are such things) etc., would all be different to what they are in our universe, which would make such a universe very different from ours. Apparently there are 10E500 combinations that work, that's 10E500 possible universes, 10E500 different TV channels, that's 1 followed by 500 zeros, and if I had wheels I'd be a cart. I mustn't be cynical.

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:00 am
Forum User

Getting back to infinity.

Physicists fall back on mathematics to prove points that otherwise wouldn’t get the time of day, and yet when mathematics proves an infinite set of numbers cannot exist, it is conveniently swept under the carpet, or they find reasons to discount the answer because it contradicts their theory. If the distance between two points comprises an infinite number of infinitely small increments, then crossing that distance is only possible if we say that’s close enough as we approach our destination, this is the principle of calculus. But the principle being ignored here is that an infinite series of infinitely small steps can never be completed. The reason found to discount this, is to say the number of increments between two points is irrelevant, you step over them. The fiddle is to avoid facing the horrible truth that you don’t step over anything, you wade through the increments as you wade through space. If you acknowledge that, then you acknowledge you can never travel between one point in space and another. By using mathematics to manipulate the concept, the important conclusion that space must be made up of finite units of tiny space has been lost. If the number of increments between two points in space are multiples of this tiny space pixel, then movement in space is possible.

If we solve the infinity problem by saying infinity does not exist, and there is finite unit of space right down there in the quantum level that when added together, make up space, then this means that the universe of matter is made up of pixels and the universe has a measurable size and is not just a gaseous ejection of matter farted into an infinite empty space/void thingy, that will eventually disperse and grow cold, until the next big bang fart. Which leads to the question; if the universe is a finite bubble of 4 dimensions, what lies on the other side of the outer membrane of this bubble? The obvious answer is another dimension.

But what of time? Good question.

If time is the change of matter from one state/event to another, like a frame of a movie, then what is the projector? By that I mean what moves one frame to the next? Every particle must be able to record where it was, where it is, and where it will be in the next time increment based on the forces and other stuff acting on it. It’s not unreasonable to assume time is a finite pixel if space is. You need to plug a projector in to run it, so I would suggest the universe projector needs an source energy to run it as well, something that sits outside the universe as obviously the projector can’t be in the film it’s running, and universal if it is to move the whole universe to the next frame in one tick. A bit of an assumption that I know as it may move some bits faster than others and some bits not at all if there’s nothing happening in it. It might run bits in slo-mo or by increasing the density of space, by creating more particles in it, or by running more increments between ticks. It would run space in fast forward by doing the opposite. Or it could warp space by creating the illusive graviton particle, which would keep the string theory particle physicists happy. These would all be consistent with the theory of general relativity.

But where could there be a source of energy outside of the universe capable of running time? I suggest it’s this 5th dimension of energy I’ve been going on about. The scenario I’m painting here is; energy comes into our universe carrying the information needed to move the universe to the next tick. This information is passed up the matter/mass food chain until it get to galaxies, plants and us, and everything else, to move everything to the next frame, then as the energy decays down the food chain back to the quark and then to energy, it either goes back to be refreshed with the next set of instructions or decays completely and is replaced with a new unit of energy with the next set of time instructions.

This can be proven by inventing a device capable of over-writing the time instructions in the energy quantum. I have called such a device a time machine which I think is a catchy name. All I have to do now is build one, I mean, how hard can it be? I think the quantum experiments mess about with time data to some extent. The latest advanced stuff is all very hush-hush and no doubt is worth a lot of money and has military applications, but the old stuff is on the internet and from that we gleam that physicists have managed to entangle particles by bringing them close enough together, so that when you move them apart and change the forces on the 1st particle, the second particle behaves in exactly the same way as the 1st particle, even though no forces have been applied to it. The other big experiment involves the creation of the same particle in two separate pieces of space at the same time.

Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:08 am
Forum User

So, in keeping with the title of this thread, here's how an afterife may be scientifically possible.

The universe of matter and time exists within a 5th dimension of energy that surrounds it and seeps into its pores at the quantum level, maintaining it and creating the matter in it.

We are illusions in that if you look at us closely enough, there is nothing there. We are a collection of trillions of tiny particles and force fields that reflect light off our surfaces to give us the illusion of solidity. The distances between these particles is gargantuan (I’ve always wanted to use that word in a doom-metal,com post), compared with their diameters, and even the particles are looking like illusions, less like snooker balls and more like vibrating, rotating, folding quantums of energy giving the illusion of mass and matter. We are walking illusions, so empty that most fundamental particles pass straight through us as if we weren’t there, which we are not. Everyday life seems so real, but like Morpheus said to Neo in the Matrix “you don’t think that’s air you’re breathing”. Thinking involves such concepts and processes. How do we get from Quark, Strangeness and Charm to “I think I’ll put the kettle on”.

What if thought came from the 5th dimension, after all, isn’t thought just organised energy? What if the brain is constructed to receive thought from the quark in the organ upwards, organising it, perhaps recreating the form it had in the 5th dimension? Could such a 5th dimension of thought energy be the afterlife?

Would we return to the 5th dimension when we die like going in and out of the Matrix, or did we ever leave it and this universe has been created by us as a TV channel to watch? The actors on the TV programme have no connection with the viewer in their living room, perhaps when we die it’s like turning the TV off and saying “I enjoyed the film”, or more likely, “what a load of crap that was, bloody repeats”?

If energy defines everything in this universe including us, and if that energy is organised as thought, then ‘I think therefore I am’ is looking increasing profound. I guess we will only know when we die, or when we build a transporter that converts matter into an energy and beams us up Scotty into the afterlife, and hopefully back again. Who knows, we might even meet God over there.

Last edited by Beerman on Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:48 am
Forum User

I know what you are going say, what about dimensions?

The physics definition of a dimension is; the minimum number of coordinates needed to specify any point in space. So, dimensions relate to space, they define the position of objects in it. Time is a dimension in that, along with the other 3 spatial dimensions, it defines where that object is at any moment in time in space. On the other hand, it is independent of space and could be regarded as an attribute like temperature or density, that measures change in space. Neither affect special relativity’s calculation of time dilation or length contraction, but it’s the sort of thing physicists argue about.

So, when I say there’s a 5th dimension of thought, there kind of isn’t by current definitions, because such a dimension doesn’t sit in our universe of space and doesn’t define the position of objects within it. But I would argue we need to look at our definition of dimensions again, for thought exists in our universe. If it doesn’t originate outside our universe, then it originates in it, it is not an object, it has no physical form, it doesn’t exist in time (referring to what the thought is about not when you have it), and cannot be defined by X,Y,Z spatial coordinates. So, I would argue that there is a 5th dimension whichever way you look at it and that it’s perfectly valid to claim it as such.

I should also point out that the 5th dimension has already been claimed for electromagnetism because Einstein greedily nicked the 1st four dimensions for gravity. I would argue that no evidence has been presented as to the existence of this EM dimension and the theory has been around for 100 years now. Whereas I doubt if anyone would deny the existence of thought, so it’s first come first served.

One of the comfortable things about the theory that space is infinite is that space has no outer boundary. The universe of matter moving out into it may have, but that’s irrelevant. The point is you do not have to face the difficult question of what sits on the other side of space’s 3D-ish outer edge. If it’s nothing, then a dimensionless non-existence would surround our universe, or to put it in the words of Dr Who, the whole thing would be bigger on the inside than it is on the outside. I mean, it’s possible to imagine, but it takes a bit of work. By making the universe and hence space finite and surrounding it by energy or thought, and encapsulating the whole lot in nothing, does that work? I would argue that if you can surround the universe with nothing, you can certainly surround it with thought, and then surround thought with nothing. In fact I think that is easier to comprehend.

Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:53 pm
Forum User

Well, to be honest I personally do not believe in an afterlife: Unliving matter has once risen finally to be living matter now, and I do not consider it logical that something from the world of living matter should go back to the world of unliving matter, but if nonetheless there is an afterlife it will follow the rules of life, as the word “afterlife” already implicates. If solidity and so on were an illusion or not, nevertheless we have to act as if this illusion was real. Maybe I am too deeply rooted into biological education which is rather untheoretical and deals with things which are real, but I think life could not have developed from an origin that is completely different – very different, surely, but not too different. As death just is a past-life it will resemble present-life. So there must be a difference between an afterlife after living and an afterlife without former living, but would this really be an “after life”, and could (formerly) living beings ever reach this world of the unliving (instead of the dead which means that there has been a life)?

Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next