Doom-metalMDB
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Writers and music wanted for a new website 
Forum User

Post Writers and music wanted for a new website

Howdy. I have recently developed a new website that is intended to be a promotional platform for Metal bands of any caliber (as long as there's a decent record out). The site is at this location: http://monochromatized.tk . Therefore I am looking for people who would be interested in contributing with articles, interviews and/or album/gig reviews. There's no particular preference in regards to geographic location, so if you want to write about your local scene, that's perfectly fine. If you are organizing your own gigs, and want to write publications in support of those, plus add images of your gig posters to your publications, that's no problem. Either way, get in touch by using the Contact form that's on the site, or email me at info[at]monochromatized.tk . If you yourself aren't interested in writing, but happen to know someone who possibly would, please let them know.

Bands, feel free contact me by emailing me your tunes at the aforementioned email address, and I will give it a listen.

Tue May 14, 2013 12:06 pm
Forum User

Post Re: Writers and music wanted for a new website

I am looking for people who would be interested in contributing with articles, interviews and/or album/gig review

You can try out our 312-50v8 Exam Questions - Pass4sure - pass4sure.co.uk and latest wikipedia to get high flying success in final University of California, San Francisco and RIVERBED exams. Our selftestengine is also very CISCO

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:43 am
Forum User

I'll do it. $5 per word. PM me.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:51 am
Staff Member
Staff Member

I'd like to get in on this as well.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:06 am
Forum User

peerynt wrote:
I am looking for people who would be interested in contributing with articles, interviews and/or album/gig reviews.

I'm very much up for contributing with writing, whether it's reviews or opinion pieces. I used to submit work to these guys in Berlin http://www.undergroundwebworld.org/ - it's an interesting and very opinionated portal if anyone fancies a looksee.

peerynt wrote:
I have recently developed a new website that is intended to be a promotional platform for Metal bands of any caliber (as long as there's a decent record out). The site is at this location: http://monochromatized.tk .

What is a .tk domain? I started a thread on another, more tech-based forum about a project of mine and one user recommended a .tk domain but wouldn't elucidate further ! I am interested in some part-time wordpress blog hosting and am thinking about these guys - https://www.1and1.com/wordpress-blog-hosting - but I would really appreciate it if someone who is has more experience (i.e. you by the looks of it) would have a look and let me know if there are any pitfalls I might not be noticing. I see you've only made one post, but if you do come back please drop me a message and let me know. Thanks

Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:58 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

black_gold wrote:
What is a .tk domain?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.tk

Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:29 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

black_gold wrote:
I'm very much up for contributing with writing, whether it's reviews or opinion pieces.

If you're interested in reviewing for this site, feel free to PM me. We're always looking to recruit decent writers.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:27 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

As I do see a difference between "review" and "opinion piece", here on this site, I wouldn't consider a review that wouldn't be an opinion piece as well! :)

Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:29 am
Forum User

baphomet wrote:
As I do see a difference between "review" and "opinion piece", here on this site, I wouldn't consider a review that wouldn't be an opinion piece as well! :)

This has given me a headache.

endemoniada_88 wrote:
black_gold wrote:
I'm very much up for contributing with writing, whether it's reviews or opinion pieces.

If you're interested in reviewing for this site, feel free to PM me. We're always looking to recruit decent writers.

Cool. Happy to get in touch. Out of interest, in what capacity are you involved?

Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:23 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

I'm the site editor here.

Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]