Radioactive
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Form or join online doom metal band 
Forum User

Post Form or join online doom metal band

Hello fellows metalheads. I want to form or join an online metal band. I'm a bass player (playing guitar also) and i'm searching for a guitarist, a vocalist and a drummer. The genre I want to approach is doom/death metal. My influences are My Dying Bride, Isole, Saturnus and so on. If you like this kind of music, you have the skill and mood necessary to compose and play it and you can record your ideas, then we can collaborate. Practically I want to share each others ideas, build songs upon them and record the final product. If you are interested to join me for this project, give me a feedback at andrei_bass2002@yahoo.com.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:58 am
Forum User

Post Re: Form or join online doom metal band

andrei_bass wrote:
Hello fellows metalheads. I want to form or join an online metal band. I'm a bass player (playing guitar also) and i'm searching for a guitarist, a vocalist and a drummer. The genre I want to approach is doom/death metal. My influences are My Dying Bride, Isole, Saturnus and so on. If you like this kind of music, you have the skill and mood necessary to compose and play it and you can record your ideas, then we can collaborate. Practically I want to share each others ideas, build songs upon them and record the final product. If you are interested to join me for this project, give me a feedback at andrei_bass2002@yahoo.com.

Hi, men!

I'm vocalist/guitarist of russian doom metal band THE EXTINCT DREAMS, and i interested join to online-project

My influences: Daylight dies, Disembowelment, Lacrimas profundere, Saturnus, Swallow the sun (early), post-rock, ambient, melodic-death and etc.

If you interested, send me to https://www.facebook.com/ramapriya.bvs

Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]