Gorslava
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
WytchCrypt : New Album! 
Forum User

Post WytchCrypt : New Album!

Hi all,

my one-man Progressive Doom band WytchCrypt has just released a new album called, "Fantasmagorique". Made up of 5 extended tracks, the music is a melting pot of traditional doom, progressive rock and some 12 Tone music theory elements as created by 20th century composer Arnold Schoenberg. All of the songs have lyrics, with clean vocals on the first 4 tracks and the 5th track having a doom growl style. Here's a list of the songs:

Acolyte : 11:11
Wytches: 11:03
Sorceror: 9:01
Skinwalker: 9:59
Changeling: 7:07

You can check out the album on Bandcamp at: https://wytchcrypt.bandcamp.com/album/fantasmagorique

Also, there are 2 other previous WytchCrypt albums available on the Bandcamp site I've never announced here before. The first album, "Novembre Sorciere Crypte" is from 2014 and I'd describe it as traditional doom with mellotron (the keyboard instrument most commonly associated with progressive rock) and no vocals. The 2nd album is a 3 song EP from 2019, "Nous Villons Dans L'Ombre" and is a transitional album where the traditional doom sound of the first album was morphing into the progressive doom feel of the new album. Two of the three songs have clean vocals while the other is instrumental.

You can get to these 2 albums from the main WytchCrypt Bandcamp page at: https://wytchcrypt.bandcamp.com/

Thanks!

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:08 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]