|Quick introductory interview.|
|1. Who are you and how did the band get started?
Vital Wound – one man band, everything created by me (Rokas) I started out in the autumn 2011.
2. Why did you choose Doom, and how would you describe your style?
I‘ve liked doom since i heard the first time and i wanted to do something like this since then. As i dug more deeper in this genre i found out all these great funeral doom bands and i really liked the atmosphere that music created and the slow tempo which made every sound so important. So since i started playing i tried to find this sound which would be slow and deep. So in this case my style is pretty much funeral doom with som experimentations in sound.
3. What would you consider to be the high point of your career so far?
Recording the latest record – Lifeless Existence. In a current moment i think i have done quite good and it sounds much more better then the first two records.
4. Which three bands most influenced you?
Hard to choose but maybe Evoken, Esoteric, late Neurosis. There are a lot of things and other than doom music that influences me everyday and leads to something new.
5. What are your plans for the near future?
Keep on creating music, try to release some of my records materially.
6. If there is anything you would like to add, the last words are yours.
Listen to my music. If you hate it then share it with others.
Listen to a song on youtube HERE