|Quick Introductory Interview.|
1. Who are you and how did the band get started? |
We are Peacemaker, a London based doom metal band. Sam Taylor and Rich Maw- former members of Humberside death metal band Infliction- contacted former Satanic Fatwa bassist Al Lawson and embarked a musical quest. With an album of music written and rehearsed the search was on for a vocalist. Ravens Creed (and former Satanic Fatwa) frontman Al Osta was recruited from his lair in Leeds and quickly pledged his allegiance to the cause.
2. Why did you choose Doom, and how would you describe your style?
We chose doom as it is the genre that best expresses our musical ideas.
3. What would you consider to be the high point of your career so far?
The high point so far would be the excellent reviews we have had from the underground: that one for example.
4. Which three bands most influenced you?
Black Sabbath, Hooded Menace, The Gates of Slumber
5. What are your plans for the near future?
We plan to get the album released- preferably on vinyl and play some killer shows with other like minded bands.
6. If there is anything you would like to add, the last words are yours.
Please download out three track album sampler for free HERE. Please get in touch if you enjoy it. Doom on.